Drug consumption in India has become one of the Huge concerns of our country right now since it is affecting the youth and the children of our country.
Report on Drug Abuse and Addiction
- A report submitted by the National Drug Dependence Treatment Centre (NDDTC) of the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) in February 2019, it was found that about 14.6 percent of the people (approx. 16 crore people)
- Ages:- between 10 and 75 are alcohol users and about 2.8 percent (approx. 3.1 crore people) use cannabis products.
- Report Submitted by The First Post, there are about 8.5 lakh people who inject drugs, nationally.
- States that have a high prevalence of drug addiction and abuse:- Punjab, Haryana, Delhi, Mizoram, Manipur, and Uttar Pradesh.
Mudassar Aziz’s upcoming film ‘Pati Patni Aur Woh’ which stars Kartik Aaryan, Bhumi Pednekar and Ananya Panday in lead roles has been making headlines since its announcement and looks like the entire cast are all set to entertain the audience along with makers.
- Pati Patni Aur Woh is a remake of a 1978 film of the same name
- The remake is directed by Mudassar Aziz
- Pati Patni Aur Woh is slated for January 2020 release
1. Postpaid mobile services on all networks in Kashmir restored.
2. Internet connectivity in the Kashmir Valley remains suspended.
3. Around 30 lakh pre-paid mobile phone connections are yet to be restored.
- Realme X2 Pro will launch soon with a Snapdragon 855 Plus SoC.
- The flagship will support 65W fast charging and 90Hz display.
- It will also feature a 64MP quad camera setup like the Realme XT.
Realme X2 Pro is an upcoming smartphone by Realme. Realme recently announced Realme X2, which was a reshaped version of the 64-megapixel camera Provided Realme XT.
Karva/Karwa Chauth 2020 Kab Hai: The festival of सुहागिन women is falling on the 4th of November i.e Wednesday. The timing of Karwa Chauth 2020 could be 6.05 pm to 7.30 pm.
On this day, women fast for the long life and good health of their husbands. This festival has special significance in Hinduism.