Recently one of my friends ended up deleting her Instagram account and after the mess, she kept pestering me with questions about how to recover deleted Instagram account. Since there are a lot of different ways for recovering a deleted Instagram account, I had to explain each one of them to help her understand the process.
While doing so, I realized many of you may also have deleted your social media accounts by mistake or on purpose and are now wondering how to recover the Instagram account. So, here I am to help you out and discuss a few important things about recovering a deleted Instagram account.
How To Recover A Deleted Instagram Account Disabled Due To Inappropriate Content?
Did you know that spamming and sharing inappropriate content on Instagram can bring trouble to your account? If you have done the same in the past, you may have observed that your account was taken down without any warning. This happens when you share inappropriate content intentionally or unintentionally. If you weren’t aware that it happened and now are looking at ways to restore the account, then you are at the right place.
You won’t find a 100% working solution anywhere else than this place. Take a look through the guide below and know what steps you are required to follow.
Method 1: How To Recover A Disabled Instagram Account?
If your account violates Instagram policies and guidelines, then there is nothing that you can do to restore the account. In case, you have violated the guidelines, your account will be disabled (temporarily) without any warning and moreover, if you keep violating the terms, it will be deleted permanently.
However, if you think your account was deleted by accident, you may follow the steps below to get back your account.
- Launch the application on your device and go to the login screen.
- Enter your valid username and password.
- Follow the instructions to restore your Instagram account in easy steps.
Note: If you or someone who might have access to your login credentials has deleted your account, then you cannot restore it. In such cases, you can always create a new account and start uploading pictures to gain followers. You can open a new Instagram account with the same email you used earlier, but you cannot use the same username.
If are still facing any issues while recovering your deleted Instagram account, then you should try to get in contact with Instagram Help Center.
Method 2: How To Recover Your Permanently Deleted Instagram Account?
Step 1: Open the Instagram login screen on your device or use this link (if you’re using a browser).
Step 2: Enter your username and click on Get Help Signing In.
Step 3: You will be redirected to a new page where you will be required to click on Trouble Signing Into Your Account.
Step 4: In case this option does not help you, then select Need More Help.
Step 5: Enter the email address linked to your Instagram account.
Step 6: Now specify which type of account you were using- Company, Brand, or Personal account.
Step 7: Next, click on the option My Account Was Hacked.
Step 8: Click on the Request Support after you have completed the above step.
Step 9: Wait a few more minutes to receive an email from Instagram Help Center.
Step 10: Click on the email and verify the necessary details regarding your account.
Step 11: After verifying your details, a verification code will be sent to you. Use the code to restore your account easily.
Note: If you haven’t linked any email address with your account, then you can enter the email id that you use in general.
5 Quick Fixes To Restore Deleted Instagram Account | Recover Deleted Instagram Account!
Recovering your deleted Instagram account can get a bit tricky at times because you often end up forgetting your password or username. The situation turns worse when you take a long to recover, thus your account ends up getting deleted permanently.
For a moment, let’s suppose you are facing problems while reactivating your account. What will you do then? Give up on your mission and make a new account? Are you willing to take the risk and lose all the followers you have gained in such a short time? No, right!
So, without further discussions let’s keep going so you can learn more about the different methods you can use to recover a deleted Instagram account.
Method 1: How To Recover Deleted Instagram Account Using Your Mobile?
Step 1: Launch the Instagram app on your device and enter your username and password.
Step 2: If you have entered valid login credentials, your Instagram account will be restored immediately. In case you have entered invalid credentials, move on to the next step.
Step 3: If you do not remember your login password (happens a lot), click on the Forgot Password option. You will be redirected to a new screen after this.
Step 4: Enter your username and email address (the one that is linked to your account). If you enter a valid email id, you will receive a link to reset your password.
Step 5: Reset your password using the link and then enter the new password to activate your old Instagram account.
Method 2: How To Recover Deleted Instagram Account Using Facebook?
Step 1: Launch the Instagram login app on your phone (or laptop ) and click on Log In With Facebook option.
Step 2: On the new screen, log in to your account using your Facebook credentials.
Step 3: Next, enter your new password and tap on the Reset button.
Step 4: Restore your Instagram account using these credentials easily.
Note: You can only use this method if you have already linked your Instagram account to your Facebook profile.
Method 3: How To Recover Deleted Instagram Account Using Your Email Account?
Step 1: Open the Instagram login screen on your device and enter your username and password.
Step 2: If you do not remember your username, then use your email id. Remember that the email should be the same that you used while creating the account.
Step 3: Instagram Help Center will soon send a confirmation link on your email id for authentication purposes.
Step 4: Tap on the link and confirm that you are the owner of the account.
Step 5: After receiving the confirmation from your end, your Instagram account will be restored in a few minutes.
Method 4: How To Recover Deleted Instagram Account Without An Email Account? Recover Deleted Instagram Account Hacks!
Step 1: Open the Instagram login screen on your device and enter the last known username or email address.
Step 2: Tap on the Forgot Password option.
Step 3: On the next screen, enter the mobile number you used to create the account.
Step 4: You will receive a recovery code on your mobile number. Copy the code and paste it on the login screen where required.
Step 5: Now, you will be asked to set a new password that you can use to recover your deleted Instagram account.
Method 5: How To Recover Deleted Instagram Account Using Your Desktop Or Laptop? Recover Deleted Instagram Account Methods!
Step 1: Search for Instagram Login on your browser or enter the link.
Step 2: Enter your valid login credentials and restore your account easily.
Step 3: If you do not remember your password, click on the Forgot Password option.
Step 4: You will be redirected to reset your password using your email address or valid mobile number.
Step 5: Choose an option that is feasible to you and easily restore your password using a link. (email address) or OTP (mobile number).
Step 6: Use the new password to recover your deleted Instagram account.
How To Recover Deleted Instagram Account On Different Devices?
Different people use Instagram on different platforms, which sometimes makes the Instagram account recovery a hassle. Since the user interface is different for every platform, be it Android or iOS, or even a desktop, it is important you must learn the steps that should be followed to recover a deleted Instagram account.
How To Recover Deleted Instagram Account On Android?
- Firstly start with installing the Instagram application on your Android device from Google Play Store.
- After installing the application, enter your valid credentials, i.e., the Username and password.
- If you don’t remember your password, click on ‘Forget Password.’
- Once you click the button, you will receive an email with a link to reset your password.
- After you have updated your password, log in to your account.
- After logging in with your valid credentials, you can enjoy scrolling on your Instagram account.
How To Recover Deleted Instagram Account On iPhone?
- Begin with installing the Instagram account on your iOS device from the App Store.
- Afterward, tap on the application to begin the login process.
- Enter your valid Username and Password to recover your deleted Instagram account.
- If you don’t remember your password, click on the ‘Forget Password’ option and reset your password.
- Once updated, you can easily log in to your account with the updated password.
How To Recover Deleted Instagram Account Without Password?
How to recover Instagram account without email and password 2022? Recovering deleted Instagram accounts by following the hacks mentioned here is an easy task, but what if you don’t remember your password. What happens in that case? Password and Username are the two main things when it comes to logging into your account or recovering your deleted Instagram account. But don’t worry if you don’t remember your password because we have a hack for that too!
- Open any browser on your device and visit the official Instagram website.
- Once you are on the website, enter your Username, mobile number, or email registered with the account.
- After entering the details, click on ‘Forgot Password’
- Now, if you have entered the mobile number, you will receive a recovery code that you can use to log in to your account.
- In case you have entered the Username or email address, you will receive a link in your mail.
- You can set a new password for your account by clicking on the link.
- Once done, use the new password to recover your deleted Instagram account.
Tricks For Recovering Deleted Instagram Account In A Given Period
How to restore deleted Instagram account? Did you know Instagram sets a specific time window for recovering your deleted Instagram account? Yes, you heard that right. There is a 30-day window available to recover your account after you have temporarily disabled it. However, there is always a workaround. Isn’t there? So, let’s get started with the recovery process.
How To Get Your Old Instagram Back After 30 Days?
- Visit the official Instagram website from your default browser.
- Click on the Sign-in option and enter your email address or Username.
- Once you enter the Username, you will be redirected to a new page with the ‘Trouble Logging In’ option.
- Next, click on the option – Need More Help and enter your email address.
- Now, select ‘My Account Was Hacked’ from the list of options.
- Once you are done following the steps discussed above, you will be able to send a verification request to Instagram Help Center.
- After the verification is complete, you will receive a confirmation code to confirm that you are the account holder.
How To Recover Permanently Deleted Instagram Account Before 30 Days?
- Start by visiting the official Instagram website on any of the browsers available on your device.
- Next, enter your valid credentials, i.e., your Username and password.
- You can also use your registered mobile number or email address instead of your Username.
- After receiving the recovery code on your email or number, use it to recover your deleted Instagram account easily.
Must-Know Things In Instagram | Hacks, Tips, And Features!
We have seen tremendous growth in Instagram in past years. Now, users are more inclined to Instagram than any other social media platform due to many reasons- privacy, creativity, and awesome features of the Instagram app. So, here are a few important tips, hacks, and features of Instagram that you must know.
- Instagram allows you to keep multiple accounts at the same time. You can switch over different accounts on Instagram without having to log out every time.
- Instagram gives you the freedom to hide and delete posted comments.
- Privacy is everything. You can now delete your browsing history on Instagram as well.
- You can add different Instagram accounts to your Instagram account. Put @ before writing the new account name.
- You can make your account bio more attractive and unique by using different fonts, highlights, and emoji characters.
- You can arrange customized filters as per your choice. Instead of surfing endless new filters, you can arrange your favorite and frequently used filters on the editing bar.
- Not just Snapchat, you can use Instagram as well for clicking stunning photos. Instagram has lots of awesome filters that enhance your pictures.
- You can use Instagram for business also. Instagram has exclusive business pages for shopping, selling, and buying products and services. There is a special option ‘Instagram Business Tools’ for this purpose.
- You can use the ‘Auto-Quick Reply’ option for generating automatic replies to specific queries and messages in the app.
- You can make your favorite Instagram stories a permanent feature. Instagram allows you to post stories for longer durations by using the Instagram Highlights option.
Are you still worried about how can i get my old Instagram account back? You can use any of the above-mentioned methods to recover your deleted Instagram account. While recovering an account, make sure that you don’t use any third-party apps to activate your account as they do not follow any guidelines that may put your privacy at risk.
How to recover deleted Instagram account in 2022?
1. Open any browser on your device and visit the official Instagram website.
2. Once you are on the website, enter your Username, mobile number, or email registered with the account.
3. After entering the details, click on ‘Forgot Password’
4. Now, if you have entered the mobile number, you will receive a recovery code that you can use to log in to your account.
5. In case you have entered the Username or email address, you will receive a link in your mail.
6. You can set a new password for your account by clicking on the link.
7. Once done, use the new password to recover your deleted Instagram account.
Can you get a deleted Instagram account back?
Yes, you can easily get a deleted Instagram account back if you have access to your valid credentials and registered email address.
What to do if Instagram deleted my account recovery?
Try contacting the Instagram Help Center and inform them of your situation.
How can I restore a deleted Instagram account?
1. Firstly start with installing the Instagram application on your device.
2. After installing the application, enter your valid credentials, i.e., the Username and password.
3. If you don’t remember your password, click on ‘Forget Passowrd.’
4. Once you click on the button, you will receive an email with a link to reset your password.
5. After you have updated your password, log in to your account.
6. After logging in with your valid credentials, you can enjoy scrolling on your Instagram account.