Ever since the world came to a stop because of the pandemic waves, many things have changed. Amongst these things, the education system has been affected the most, and today we have been introduced to different modes of teaching like Bitmoji Classroom, Online classes through Google Meet and Zoom, etc.
Bitmoji classroom is the newest addition to fun and interactive ways of educating the masses. If you are not familiar with the concept of Bitmoji, it is a mini-me avatar of yourself that you can create using the Bitmoji app. Bitmoji’s are both free and easy to make, taking up a minimal amount of your precious time.
As educators are preparing to take this session remotely as well because of the rising cases, we decided to create an easy step-by-step guide to help them in making their Bitmoji classroom easily. We also have thrown a few tips here and there to help them make their sessions more interactive. It helps teachers establish academic control over their students.
If you want to have complete knowledge about the classrooms, the process to create them, and tips on making the classroom more lively, dive right into the article below.
Table of Contents
Create Bitmoji Classroom in 2021 Using 15 Easy Steps
However, many different teachers have different opinions on the idea of the Classroom. We can not force them to apply these ideas. But we do recommend that you try out this idea once. If you like it go ahead, and if you don’t, you can always back out.
What is a Bitmoji Classroom?
A bitmoji classroom is a fun and creative way introduced by Google and Bitmoji to help teachers engage their students in an educative and interactive learning session. Teachers and creators can add their bitmoji stickers and other animations to make the session more lively, fun, and engaging to attend. It is completely free to use for every individual and is proving to be a great addition to the world of modern teaching.
You can not only make virtual classrooms this way, but you can also take your students on different expeditions like an art library tour or a museum to teach them about arts and different languages. Another fun activity is to have all your students make their bitmoji and then adding all of them together in a single frame for an end-of-the-year photo.
See, there are so many different ways by which you can make use of a bitmoji classroom. It all depends on your thinking creativity skills, how much effort you can put into making your class interactive. But to do that, first, you need to know how to create it.
15 Easy Steps to Create Bitmoji Classroom
Below is the step-by-step guide that you can follow to create easily:
- The first step is to open Google slides on your web browser.
- After that, click on Start a new presentation and then, change the layout of the first slide to blank.
- The next step is to add a background image. You can do this by clicking on background>Choose Image.
- After this, you can select an image that you have already saved on the device, or you can click on Google Image Search to find a new one.
- Not only this, but you can also add an image from your Google Drive or by inserting the URL of the picture.
- Here, you need to add ceiling and floor images to make the blank slide look like a classroom.
- This is the best time to show your creative skills. You can start adding more items to your google slide including a couch, table, whiteboard, bookshelves, computer deks, etc.
- Adding images in google slides is as easy as eating a bar of chocolate. Select your favorite image and click insert.
[Note: when you are searching for the images, insert the word Transparent before or after your keyword. This way, your images will fit in synchronization with the slide, and none of your images will have a white background.]
- After you are done adding all the items that you need in your classroom(virtual), the final thing that you need to add is your bitmoji sticker.
- If you haven’t created a bitmoji sticker before, you can create one using the Bitmoji app on your android or iOS device.
- To get things done quickly, you can add the Bitmoji Extension to your chrome browser. This way, you can easily add the sticker to your Google slide.
- To add the sticker, click on the extension>right-click on the Bitmoji you want and save it in JPEG or PNG format.
- After saving the sticker as an image, you can easily insert it into your slide.
- You can also make your virtual classroom as interactive as the real classroom by adding links to different objects. For example, if you have added books to your classroom, you can easily add the links by clicking on the image>Ctrl+K>paste link>apply.
- Not only this, but you can also post announcements on the whiteboard by clicking on insert then the text box. Drag the text box to the position where you want to write a message, type the message, and done.
These are the 15 steps that you have to follow to create a classroom without any extra effort.
You can create a classroom with these steps quickly and make learning fun for everyone. Don’t forget to share your valuable feedback with us and let us know what more hacks we should bring for you.
Feature Image Credits: YouTube