Can you watch Apple TV on FireStick? Apple TV streaming is now possible on FireStick and Chromecast also. The streaming service is one of the growing entertainment platforms where you can watch interesting and knowledgeable content. Apple TV was started in 2019. Though it is a premium product, you can now watch it on non-Apple devices as well. Read ahead more about whether can you watch Apple TV on FireStick or not.
Both Apple TV and Firestick are ruling the OTT services. If you are also planning to buy one of them, here is a detailed comparison of Apple TV vs Firestick to help you understand. FireStick is more inclined to Amazon Prime. However, now you can watch Apple TV on it without any issues. So no more confusion about whether can you watch Apple TV on FireStick or not. Read ahead to know the details.
Table of Contents
Can You Watch Apple TV On Firestick? Only If You Know These Tricks!
FireStick is a long streaming stick that you need to insert in the HDMI port of your smart television. It is very easy to set up and configure.
It allows you to watch hundreds of channels in HD quality. However, there are a few things that you need to keep in mind while streaming Apple TV on Firestick-
- You need an Apple ID to configure the Apple TV app on FireStick.
- You need to download the Apple TV app separately from the Amazon App Store.
Now, let’s know more about how to watch Apple TV on Firestick in detail. If you want to know more about FireStick, read about do you need a Firestick if you have a smart tv. If you are confused between Netflix and Apple TV, click to read more about Netflix vs Apple TV. Now, let’s get back to the main query i.e can you watch Apple TV on FireStick?
Install Apple TV App On FireStick | Can You Watch Apple TV On Firestick?
Follow these steps to download and install Apple TV on Firestick-
- Open your smart tv and connect FireStick.
- Open the Home page.
- Click on the Search or Find option.
- Click on the Apps and Games section.
- Now type the Apple TV app on the search bar. Select the app to download.
- After completing the download process, click on the Apple TV app to start.
How To Watch Apple TV On FireStick? Can You Watch Apple TV On Firestick?
Now, you need to set up the Apple TV app on Firestick. So, follow these easy steps to start Apple TV streaming service on your device-
- Click on the Apple TV on the screen. It will open a new window.
- Click on the Start Watching option.
- Click on the Device Analytics option.
- Click on the Don’t Send option. You can change it later.
- Now, it will ask you to enter your Apple ID credentials. If you don’t have an Apple ID, you will have to create one. Then only, you can proceed further. If you have an Apple ID, enter your username and password. You can sign in by using iPhone, iPad, or Apple TV as well.
- After entering your credentials, click on the Enter button. You are all set to stream the Apple TV app on Firestick now.
What Are The Features Of Apple TV On FireStick? Can You Watch Apple TV On Firestick?
If you are wondering about the Apple TV features on the Firestick streaming device, let me clear your doubts. You can enjoy all the features of Apple TV on Firestick. Take a quick glance over Apple TV features-
- You can stream Apple TV documentaries, movies, shows, original content, etc on FireTV Stick.
- You can access all Apple TV channels like CBS, Starz, HBO, etc.
- Firestick supports the Apple TV interface. So, users don’t need to follow additional rules to watch Apple TV. It is very easy to set up and sign in to Apple TV on Firestick.
- If you are watching Apple TV on Firestick, it will still sync and process your streaming history with your other Apple devices. So, you can access the History to continue streaming on other devices as well.
How To Cancel Apple TV On The Fire Stick? Can You Watch Apple TV On Firestick?
If you don’t want to continue watching Apple TV on Firestick anymore, you can always delete or uninstall the app. If you want to delete the Apple app during the free trial period, make sure to cancel your Apple TV subscription properly and then delete the app.
A simple uninstall will not save you from paying the bill. So, follow these steps to cancel Apple TV on Firestick-
- Open your smart television. Connect it to the internet.
- Click on the Settings option on the Home Screen.
- Click on the Applications option.
- Click on the Managed Installed Application option.
- Choose the Apple TV app from the App list.
- Click on the Uninstall option.
- Click on the Confirm option.
What Are Apple TV-Supported FireSticks? Can You Watch Apple TV On Firestick?
If you have any of the following versions/models of Firestick streaming devices, you can install and watch Apple TV on it. Here is the complete list of all Apple TV-supported Firestick devices compatible with the Apple TV app.
- Fire TV Stick 4K (2018)
- Fire TV Stick – Gen 2 (2016)
- Fire TV Stick – Basic Edition (2017)
- Fire TV Stick Lite (2020)
- Fire TV Stick – Gen 3 (2020)
- Fire TV Stick 4K Max (2021)
- Fire TV Cube (Gen 2)
- Fire TV Cube (Gen 1)
- Fire TV – Gen 3 (2017)
- Nebula Soundbar – Fire TV
- Fire TV – Toshiba 4K (2018, 2020)
- Fire TV – Insignia 4K (2018, 2020)
- Fire TV – Toshiba HD (2018)
- Fire TV – Insignia HD (2018)
- Fire TV – JVC 4K (2019)
- Fire TV – Grundig Vision 6 HD (2019)
- Fire TV – Grundig Vision 7, 4K (2019)
- Fire TV – Grundig OLED 4K (2019)
- Fire TV – JVC Smart HD/FHD (2020)
- Fire TV – Technika 4K (2020)
- Fire TV – ok 4K (2020)
- Fire TV – JVC 2K (2020)
- Fire TV – Onida HD/FHD (2019, 2020)
- Fire TV – AB/AKAI/Croma UHD (2020)
- Fire TV – AmazonBasics HD/FHD (2020)
- Fire TV – AmazonBasics 4K (2020)
- Fire TV – Toshiba C350 Fire TV (2021)
- Fire TV – Insignia F20, F30, F50 Series (2021)
- Fire TV – 4-Series (2021)
- Fire TV – Omni Series (2021)
Can you watch Apple TV on Firestick? Of course yes! You can repeat the above-mentioned steps to complete the action. Now, you can enjoy both Firestick and Apple TV content on your smart television at the same time. You can read more amazingly informative articles on the main page. We cover most searched queries about streaming platforms, social media platforms, filming locations, etc. So, if you are a curious soul, we have lots of content to offer. If you have any questions about the topic, ask in the comments section.