After dominating trends during on Friday with fans arising in arms demanding ‘justice’, CarryMinati aka Ajey Nagar broke his silence on the controversy over the deletion of his TikTok vs YouTube video.

The YouTuber said it had been ‘hard to accept’ that his roast video was pulled down and called it a ‘frustrating day.’

Read: Justice for Carry: CarryMinati’s ‘Tik Tok vs YouTube’ video deleted, fans demand ‘justice’ for him …

Taking to Twitter on Saturday, CarryMinati released a press release and began by sharing how making videos and entertaining people was something he dreamt of since he was 10. He wrote that he put his ‘blood, sweat and whole life’ on the platform that helped people like him entertain viewers.

The youngster appeared to have accepted that his ‘video will remain banned and won’t be restored’. He stated how the video broke numerous records and was at some point faraway from being the most-liked non-music video on YouTube, an honour would have gone to an Indian artist.

He wrote that not getting enough answers ‘can be the foremost disappointing situation’ and added that the ‘biggest achievements become a simple target’ to tug down. He concluded his statement by conveying his gratitude to his fans for standing up for him, and the way that was all that mattered.

 

For the unversed, hashtags like #justiceforcarry, #bringbackcarrysvideo, #shameonyoutube were top trends for a major part of Friday after the TikTok vs YouTube: The End was pulled down by YouTube for ‘violating its terms of service’. Even celebrities like Ashish Chanchlani and Himash Kohli came out in his support.

“I know people, this is very disappointing and a shocker. #justiceforcarry,” wrote Ashish Chanchlani.

“It was just a fun roast,@CarryMinati. Everything else aside, I’m rooting for you. Keep the good content coming in buddy #carryminati #carryminatiroast,” was Himash Kohli’s reaction. However, there were others like Kamaal Rashid Khan who justified the decision taken by YouTube.

The video was a roast of famous TikTikoer Amir Siddiqui after Amir took on YouTubers in a video and featured abuses and a line-by-line retaliation all statements made by Amir in his video.  The video reportedly garnered 70 million views before it was pulled down.

Read: [DETAILED] ‘Carry Minati’ Roasts Tik Tok Star ‘Amir Siddiqui’ | Tik Tok Vs Youtube Fight

Read: [#1] Amir Siddiqui says “SORRY” to all Youtubers before Carry Minati Tik Tok Roast

Author

I am that friend of your group who loves to stay updated with the latest trends that have flooded the internet .As the digital landscape is becoming increasingly crowded with each passing day, hence, it is very important for all to Staying updated with the latest news and happenings around the world.Hi, My name is Tanavi and I am always considered “digital ladki” who knows everything about the latest trends. I am here to fuel my passion and help you find the latest trends on social platforms.

Write A Comment