Lost all the data from your phone, including your pictures, and now are looking to download all photos from Facebook to recover some memories back? Don’t worry because you just happen to be in the right place at the right time. I understand that losing your pictures can be more heartbreaking than a breakup. So, I’ll tell you how to download all photos from Facebook.
Now, first things first, whether you are using an android or iOS device, it is always good to keep a backup on your external drive. If you have changed your device, you can also transfer your pictures from Google Photos to iCloud to save all your important photos.
Because of advancements in technology, losing pictures does not seem like a big problem now. Social media platform Facebook nowadays provides its users with many features, from Facebook Marketplace to numerous options to hide your posts. With a click, you can download all photos from Facebook and quickly get them back.
If you want to know more about how to download all photos from Facebook page, we have got you covered. This article is the only detailed guide you’ll ever need. So, keep scrolling down below to find all the different methods that help you download all Facebook photos.
How To Download All Photos From Facebook Page? 7 Efficient & Easy Steps Below!
There are several ways that will help you download all photos from Facebook pages and albums on your device. To know each of those, make sure to not skip any section of this article! Doing so will allow you to choose whatever way you think is the most suitable for you.
Keep reading to know how to download all photos from Facebook 2021.
#Method 1: Download All Photos From Facebook Using Your Laptop
Suppose you are looking for an easy way to download all Facebook photos without growing through each one of them. Follow the simple steps below. These steps will help you download all your Facebook photos quickly.
- Open your Chrome browser and go to Facebook.com
- Sign in with your valid account details.
- Look for a downward-facing triangle at the top-right corner and tap on it.
- Select Settings & Privacy from the drop-down menu and then choose Settings.
- Select Your Facebook Information from the list of options on the left side of the screen.
- On the next screen, tap on download your Facebook Information.
- Once all of your information is selected by default, tap on Deselect all.
- Select the Photos and Videos from the list.
- Set the preferences as per your choice, and then choose Create File.
- Wait a few minutes until your file is downloaded.
- Once downloaded, you will receive a mail on the account associated with your profile.
- Select Available Copies on the same tab and then tap Download to save the file to your device’s memory.
# Method 2: Download All Photos From Facebook Page
If you are the admin of a Facebook page, you can easily download all the pictures from your page before disabling it (if you wish to). Follow the easy steps below to see how you can download the images.
- On your account’s News Feed screen, tap on Pages present on the left side.
- From the list, select the page as per your choice.
- Next, tap on Settings and then select General.
- On the next screen, select Download Page and then tap on Create File.
- Wait a few minutes as you did in the method above, and then download the file to save it on your computer.
# Method 3:Download All Photos From Facebook Album
If you wish to download your picture memories from a particular Facebook album, don’t worry. Follow the easy guide below and see how you can perform the task in a few minutes.
- Launch Facebook on your mobile or laptop and go to your profile.
- Tap the picture icon and then select Photos.
- On the next screen, select Albums.
- Choose the album you wish to download, and then select the three dots present on the cover.
- Select Download Album and wait a few minutes until Facebook collects all the data.
- Once done, a pop-up will appear asking for your confirmation.
- Tap on Continue and wait until your zip file is ready.
#Method 4: Download All Photos From Facebook using iPhone
If you don’t want to take out your laptop and you’re okay with downloading all the pictures on your iPhone, then follow the simple and easy steps below.
- Open the Facebook app on your device and tap on the three lines present at the bottom of the screen.
- Go to Settings and then select Your Facebook Information.
- On the next screen, tap on Download Your Information.
- As shown in Method 1 above, deselect all categories and then select Photos and Videos.
- Now set the date range and choose the quality as per your preference.
- Tap on Create File and then wait for a few minutes for the process to complete.
- Once done, select Available copies and then tap on the Download button.
- Enter your valid password and then save the file to your device storage.
#Method 5: Download All Photos From Facebook using Android
Similar to iOS, Android users can also download pictures using their phones. Read through the simple steps below to know what you have to do to save the file to your device.
- Launch the Facebook app on your device and log in using your credentials.
- Tap on the three lines present at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Select Settings and then go to Your Facebook Information.
- Tap on Download Your Information and then wait for the next screen to appear.
- Select Photos and Videos, and then tap on Create File once you have set all the preferences.
- When the file is ready, select Available Copies and follow the same steps as above.
#Method 6: Download All Photos From Facebook Using Settings
If you’re looking for the quickest way to download all photos from Facebook, you can do so by going to Facebook settings. This method is beneficial for people who want to download their entire Facebook data, including photos, videos, friends’ list, and chat history, in one go.
To do so, follow these simple steps:
- Open Facebook on your web browser or launch the app on your phone.
- If you’re using a web browser, log into your Facebook account.
- Head over to the Settings option.
- From there, click on the General.
- At the bottom of the ‘General Account Settings’ page, you will find the “Download a copy of your Facebook Data” option.
- Click on it.
And, that’s it! Within a few minutes, you’ll have a backup of all your Facebook data. However, a downside of this method is, the pictures that will be exported will be of poor quality as compared to the original ones. Plus, you are going to have a hard time sorting out the thousand of photos that will be exported to your device in an unorderly fashion.
#Method 7: Download All Photos From Facebook Using A Third Part App
You also have the option of downloading all photos from Facebook using third-party apps. There are several such apps in the market, and you can use any one of those. Below are a few examples of the same:
Download Videos And Photos: Facebook & Instagram
You can find the ‘Download Videos And Photos: Facebook & Instagram’. It has pretty good reviews from users and is available for free. Oh but, this app is only available for Android users and not iOS ones.
Fotobounce is a desktop application using which you can download all photos from Facebook and organize them efficiently. This app even lets you download specific albums! The best part is, it is available for both Windows and macOS users. However, the app takes a while to install and complete the set-up process.
These are the five simple methods that you can follow to download all photos from Facebook. These methods are easy, simple, and take only a few minutes of your precious time. Try these hacks to download your pictures and share your experience in the comments section below.
The easiest method to download any facebook photo. You don’t need to be a PC geek since the steps are so simple and easy. You can save the photo in your device and watch offline later.