As we all know that TikTok has been banned in India and after this Instagram owner has launched the latest feature in which one can make videos like TikTok. In short, we can say that Instagram Reels Video is the exact clone of TikTok. It’s a matter of wonder that the Instagram owner made a quick change in the system as Tiktok was banned.
Reels are taking the attention of the users as Indians got so much used to TikTok that they are fulfilling their satisfaction with the reels. But now the question arises does Reels have the same features as TikTok? So, probably not exactly similar to TikTok but having almost the same features. One big issue that people are facing that whether Reels get downloaded easily like TikTok videos or not? How to download Instagram Reels Video with music? How to download Instagram Reels Video on Android and iPhone? The blog deals with all the questions.
However, it’s not very easy to download Reel video but here are some steps with which you can easily download the reels video in a few seconds.
Instagram Reels Video: How to Save
The following steps are for downloading/saving Reels video within the Instagram itself
- Open your Instagram app > then tap on search bar > open Reel video you want to save/download.
- Also, you can also do one thing (alternative of 1st step)- Visit the user’s profile whose video you want to download > tap on the new Reel Tab (which lies next to IGTV Tab > tap on the Reel video you like to save (open it)
- After the video will open, three dots will be shown – Hit three–dots icon > tap save
- Now you have to do is go back to your Instagram’s home screen > tap at your profile icon > then tap hamburger icon > tap settings > go to the Account option > then go to Saved
- Now there you will find your saved/downloaded Reels videos within the All Posts folder.
Instagram Reels: How to download on Android
There’s also one other method to save reels video for those who have an android phone. And if you want to save or download the reels video in your android device then you must know this method as well.
Following are some steps
- Go to Google Play Store and then you have to download Video Downloader for Instagram – Repost Instagram
- Wait till the app gets installed. After downloading gets completed open the app and set it up.
- After setting up the app, go to the Instagram > select the Reels video you want to download and then open it.
- Then hit up the three dots icon on the reels video > click on the Copy Link option.
- Now what you have to do is go to the Video Downloader Instagram app > paste the link which has copied for the Reels video you want to download.
- After doing this just go to your phone’s gallery you will find the required video there.
- You can now share the required video even via third-party apps or edit it yourself.
Instagram Reels Video: How to download on iPhone
Here are some steps which iPhone users must use if they want to download any Reels video.
- Firstly, you have to go to the App Store and download InSaver for Instagram
- After the app gets installed set it up. Go to Instagram and tap on the Reels Video you want to download now open it.
- Hit the three–dot icon and click on Copy Link.
- Open InSaver for the Instagram app then the link you copied from Instagram will automatically be pasted.
- Now click at the option Watch it > tap options > tap on Share > tap Save Video to save the Reels Video to the Photos app.
Instagram Reels Video: How to download via Screen Recording
So, as we know there are some restrictions on iPhone and we can’t download them directly and the last method is to store Instagram Reels Video using screen recording. This method can be used by you if you don’t want to use a third-party app.
- Make sure to add screen recording to iPhone to the Control Centre. Now go to Settings > Control Centre > Customer Controls. Then add screen recording.
- Now go to Instagram > open Reel Video you want to download.
- For recording, you just have to swipe upward from the bottom of the screen to reveal the Control Centre. Now tap on the Start Recording.
- Go to Instagram, start playing a video. When the video is finished stop the screen recorder by tapping the red-colored bar at the top of the screen > Stop. Hence, Reels Video will be saved to the Photos App
- If you are an android user then you can use the built-in screen recorder or if your phone does not have then you can install any third-party app for screen recording.
- Install any from Google Play Store and then open it and set it up.
- Now for downloading the Reels Video- Go to Instagram > play the video you want to download > Tap the floating screen recorder icon the tap on the camera button to start screen recording.
- After completion of the Video stop the screen recording. And you will automatically find the particular video in your device’s gallery.
The above-discussed methods are considered to be the best methods for download Instagram Reels Videos on your device either Android or iPhone. If you know of any other method of downloading the Reels Instagram Videos do let us know in the comment section below. The blog has provided you the right information with the most appropriate methods used by the users to download reels with music.