With a Spotify Premium Account, you gain access to many features, including the liberty to download music from Spotify from offline streaming. This feature has become one of the biggest reasons users move from a free account to a premium Spotify account.
Spotify is one of the most popular apps across the globe right now. The platform has gained attraction from a whopping number of 345 million users. You can easily stream your favorite songs, singers, albums, and podcasts using this music streaming platform. You can also check out Spotify stats to analyze your market growth.
Not only that, but Spotify also curates playlists made especially for you based on your preferences, including- the songs that you like, the genres you have played the most, and much more. However, when you are catching a flight or traveling to a place where Internet connection sucks, you won’t have access to these songs online.
For the sake of your fun and enjoyment, today, we have come up with a list of different ways that you can use to make download your favorite song and playlists from Spotify for offline streaming.
Also, Read | How to Download Music From Spotify For Free In 2022?
How To Download Music From Spotify In 2022? 5 Easy Methods To Help You Out!
If you make a quick search on the Internet, you will find that there are plenty of options available for you to download music from Spotify. However, all of these methods are not described with a well-detailed explanation which can make things a bit difficult for you. So, here we are with a few well-explained methods that will help you download music from Spotify easily.
Method 1: How To Download Music From Spotify On An Android Or iOS Device?
You can easily download music from Spotify for offline streaming. Spotify has made offline downloading on both the Android and iOS platforms easy for all users. Below is the step-by-step guide for you to download music from Spotify easily.
- Firstly open the Spotify app on your device and log into your premium account if you haven’t.
- Tap on Your Library present at the bottom of your screen.
- You can download a full playlist, or you can download music individually. It depends completely on your choice.
- If you want to download the complete playlist, find the Download button next to the playlist name. When the toggle turns green, it means that your playlist is downloading.
- After the download is complete, you will see a green symbol appear right next to your playlist. This means that your music is available for offline streaming.
Note: The steps for downloading an individual song are the same as well. Find the song that you want to download. Click on the three dots right next to it. You will be presented with a list of options; find the Download option and click on it to make the song available for offline streaming.
Method 2: How To Download Music From Spotify On PC Or Laptop?
Follow the steps below to download music from Spotify for offline streaming on your PC or laptop.
- Launch the Spotify app on your desktop or open Spotify on a web browser.
- Enter your valid Premium Account credentials into the login panel.
- The next step to follow is to find the playlist or album that you want to download.
- After choosing the playlist, click on the Download button right next to or under the playlist or album name.
- When the toggle turns green, it means that your playlist or album is available for offline streaming.
Note: If you want to download individual songs on the platform, find the song, click on the Download button right next to it, and make it available for offline streaming.
Method 3: How To Download Podcasts From Spotify For Offline Streaming?
A podcast is another great thing that the platform offers to its users. With Spotify, you can easily find your favorite podcast niche and make it available for offline streaming using the steps below.
- Click on My Library to open the list of playlists, albums, and podcasts that you follow.
- Click on Podcast to open the list of podcasts that you like and follow.
- Then find the one that you want to make available for offline streaming.
- Next, you can either download the full podcast or a few episodes of it as per your choice.
- If you want to download the full podcast, click on the arrow-down icon right next to the podcast name. When the icon turns green, your podcast has been downloaded and available to stream without an internet connection.
- If you want to download an episode, click on the episodes list and then download the episode that you want to by following the same steps above.
Method 4: How To Activate Offline Mode In Spotify?
If you are going out on a long journey or know that you will be without an internet connection for a while, the best thing to do is activate Offline Mode. To activate Offline Mode, you have to follow the following steps:
- Launch the Spotify app on your device.
- Click on Home and then click on the Settings option.
- Find Offline mode from the list of options and then click on the toggle to activate the offline mode.
Method 5: How To Remove Downloads From A Spotify Playlist?
If you want to remove an offline song or playlist from your profile, all you have to do is follow the steps below:
- Find the song or playlist that you want to remove from your downloads.
- Turn off the download toggle right next to the playlist or album name.
- When the toggle turns back to grey, it means that the playlist is no longer available to stream offline.
- If you want to remove a song, choose the song that you want to remove.
- Next, click on the three-dots right next to the name and then click on Remove from Downloads.
- By clicking on Remove, your song will be removed automatically from the downloaded list.
Also, Read | Quick Guide: How To Share Spotify Playlist In 2022?
These are the steps that you need to follow when you want to download music from Spotify hassle-free. Before following the methods discussed above, note that you can download music from Spotify only if you have access to any premium subscription plans.