Ever found yourself in a situation where you really needed to post on Instagram but didn’t have your phone on you? Or, are you someone who doesn’t like using Instagram on a 5-6 inch screen? If yes, then I’m sure you’re wondering ‘how can I post pictures on Instagram from my computer?’. Well, your search and worries end here. In this article, I’ll walk you through the steps you need to follow to post on Instagram using your PC. So, keep reading.
Find An Answer To ‘How Can I Post Pictures On Instagram From My Computer’ Here!
Earlier, when Instagram wasn’t optimized for anything else but a mobile phone, posting on Instagram used to be overly complicated. But now, with all the updates and changes in this social media app’s interface, using Instagram on your PC– desktop app or the web version isn’t very different from using it on the phone. This means, the answer to your question, ‘how can I post pictures on Instagram from my computer?’ is going to be pretty simple. So, keep scrolling!
How Can I Post Pictures On Instagram From My Computer Using The Web Version?
If you want to post on Instagram using its web version, you can do so by following these steps:
- Open a web browser of your choice.
- Go to Instagram. Com
- Enter your username and password to access your account.
- Once logged in, tap on the Plus icon located either on the upper right corner of the screen or in the vertical left sidebar.
- A pop-up will appear on the screen with the “select from computer” button located at the bottom. Click on it.
- Now, select a picture from your computer’s desktop, downloads, or wherever you’ve saved your pictures.
- After selecting, click on Next located at the top right.
- On the next screen, you will have the option to edit your photo if you want to. From here, you can add filters and crop your pictures.
- After you’re done editing your picture, add a caption and location, and tag people. However, this step is optional.
- Now, you can update a few settings for your post. For example, you can adjust who comments on your pictures, etc. You will also have the option to change your caption and location.
- After you’re done with these steps, share the post with your followers.
And, that’s it! Your picture will be live on Instagram within a few seconds!
How Can I Post Pictures On Instagram From My Computer Using Creator Studio?
Another option to post pictures on Instagram is by using the Creator Studio. Using this, you can schedule all kinds of Instagram content, except for Stories. The only requirement is that your Instagram account should be connected to the Creator Studio.
Here’s how you can use the Creator Studio to post on Instagram:
- Open Creator Studio
- Head over to the Instagram section.
- Click on ‘Create Post’.
- Then choose ‘Instagram feed’.
- If you’ve got more than one account connected to Creator Studio, choose the account you want to post your picture.
- Then, add a caption and a location. However, doing this is optional.
- Next, click on ‘Add Content’ to add the pictures that you want to post.
- Now, you’ll have two options to choose from. Either you can select ‘From file upload’ to post something from your computer, or you can choose ‘From Facebook Page’ to post something that you’ve already shared on Facebook.
- If you’re choosing the former option, then you will also have the option to post the same thing on Facebook simultaneously. However, doing this isn’t mandatory.
- Lastly, click ‘Publish’.
And, that’s it! Your post will be present on your Instagram feed in some time!
How Can I Post Pictures On Instagram From My Computer Using Hootsuite?
Platforms like Hootsuite give you the option to post and schedule feed posts, stories, ads, etc. This means you will be able to post your pictures on Instagram using Hootsuite pretty easily as well. Here’s how you can do this:
- Log in to your Hootsuite account.
- The “New Post” button in green will be located at the top of your dashboard. Tap on it.
- When the “New Post” window opens, choose the Instagram account you want to post your picture to.
- Now, you can drop the pictures that you want to post in the “Media” section.
- You will also have the option to edit your image using the photo editor.
- Once you’ve done that, add a suitable caption and relevant hashtags to your picture. You can also add a location if you want.
- Once you’re done editing and adding other things, click on the “Post Now” button located at the bottom. You also have the option to schedule your post for later.
And, that’s it! You can go to your Instagram account and check out your latest post!
Okay, everyone! We’ve reached the end of this article, and so, I hope you’ve found an answer to your question–‘how can I post pictures on Instagram from my computer?’. In this article, I walked you through three different ways you can post pictures on Instagram using your PC. So, use whichever method suits your requirements the best! In case you’ve got any doubts regarding any of the methods mentioned above, drop them in the comments below!
Can you post a story on Instagram from your computer?
Yes, you can post a story on Instagram from your computer using several third-party apps as well. For this, you will have to upload your Instagram Story Images or Videos from your PC to Storrito. After you’ve uploaded your file, click on the photo that you want to publish. A pop up will appear on the screen, from there you can either directly ‘post or schedule’ the picture to your Instagram Story. You will also have the option to “edit” your story using the story editor.
How do you post multiple pictures on Instagram?
If you want to share multiple photos or videos as a single post, then when the gallery opens, select 10 pictures that you wish to post. You can change their order as well. After that, tap on next. Now, you can tag different people in all of these posts, and edit them differently as well. Once all this is done, add a caption and tap on the blue tick mark at the top right.
How to create a collage on Instagram?
You can create a collage on Instagram using the layout option present in the Story section.