Do you use social media applications? Are you a regular user of Snapchat, and do you know what Bitmoji is? If not, then you are missing out on quite a lot of fun. But if you do what Snapchat Bitmojis are then you might also know the various ways you can use these interactive stickers. However, do you know how to add Bitmoji to Google Slides?
Snapchat has been around for quite some time and has been growing popular since the beginning. The Snapchat app is one of the most unique communication applications, as it allows users to maintain their privacy while being on the Internet. Bitmojis is one of the more prominent features of the application and is definitely one of the most used features as well.
Bitmojis have a lot of variants available for users, from editing your Bitmoji, to finding great friend Bitmoji stickers, and even creating your 3D digital avatar the app provides a lot of features. However, you might still not know that you can also use Bitmojis to create presentations. But how to add Bitmoji to Google Slides? Let’s see what we know.
How To Add Bitmoji To Google Slides!
It is undeniable that adding Bitmojis to a presentation will make it more personalized and provide an amazing edge to your presentation. Such presentations will for sure make a long-lasting impact on the viewer as well.
Even though Google Slides is an amazing platform, do you think it allows Bitmojis on it? Here’s what you need to know, and how to add Bitmoji to Google Slides.
What Is A Bitmoji?
We are discussing Bitmojis in detail and how to edit them and add them to presentations. But what are Snapchat Bitmojis and how are they used? Bitmojis are interactive emoji stickers that allow users to make their conversations more fun.
These 3D and 2D avatars allow users to create a digital version of themselves so that they can send stickers to friends. Bitmojis have become quite the rage among the younger users of the application, as this provides them an opportunity to convey their messages without typing long messages.
How To Add Bitmoji To Google Slides On Desktop?
If you want to create a Google Slides presentation on your desktop, here are the steps that you will need to follow. So without further ado, let’s see how to add Bitmoji to Google Slides on a desktop computer.
- First and foremost, if you do not have your own Bitmoji you can not export it to any other application as well. So if you don’t have a Bitmoji avatar, create one with the help of the Bitmoji app.
- If you wish to access Bitmojis on a desktop you will have to add an extension to your browser. So the second step will be to add the Bitmoji extension to your web browser. If you face any problems, you can always check the setup guide on the Bitmoji extension website.
- Once the chrome extension is added to your web browser, you will have to log in to your Snapchat account on which you have linked your Bitmoji. You can only access your Bitmoji account if you log in from the Snapchat account that is linked to it.
- Once your extension is set up, you can simply drag and drop Bitmojis from the extension directly to the Google Slides. Yes, it is that simple, you do not have to copy-paste, or do any such things and simply drag and drop your required Bitmoji to the desired slides.
Now that you know how to add Bitmoji to Google Slides on Desktop, let’s take a look at whether you can do so through mobile or not.
How To Add Bitmoji To Google Slides On Mobile!
You can not add or drop the Bitmojis directly from the Gboard to Google Slides. So here are other ways to add Bitmoji to Google Slides.
To follow the steps mentioned below, you must have the Bitmoji app and the Google Slides app downloaded on your device. Once you have done that you can follow the below steps on how to add Bitmoji to Google Slides, and you will be good to go.
- Firstly, log in to both your Bitmoji and Google Slides accounts on your mobile. You can either create a new Bitmoji account or use an existing account that is already linked to Snapchat.
- Once you have logged in, you will be able to access all your Bitmoji stickers and you can search for the Bitmoji that you wish to add to your Google Slides presentation.
- Once you find the Bitmoji, you can simply tap on the Bitmoji Avatar, and you will have a sharing screen visible to you. Download, or save the image to your device.
- Now you can use the downloaded Bitmoji to add to your Google Slides. If the Bitmoji is not transparent, you can also use free online editing websites to erase the background of the Bitmoji.
And there you have it, the various method through which you can add Bitmoji to Google Slides on desktop and mobile.
This was all that you needed to know about how to add Bitmoji to Google Slides. We hope we were able to resolve your queries about how to add Bitmoji to Google slides.
Besides Snapchat, you can also find reads related to all your queries about various social media platforms as well. So stay tuned with us to ace your social media game and find answers to all your social media issues.
How do I download a Bitmoji avatar?
If you want to save your Bitmoji all you have to do is find the best bitmoji avatars you want to download. Then tap on the bitmoji, and scroll through the various options until you can find the Save Image option.
How do you share Bitmoji?
To share a bitmoji, simply go on the Bitmoji app, and find the bitmoji you want to share. Tap on the bitmoji, and then select the app where you want to share the bitmoji.
How do I copy and paste Bitmoji?
If you want to copy-paste your bitmoji avatar, go on to the bitmoji sticker screen, and select the bitmoji you want to copy. Once you have selected the bitmoji, tap on it, and the sharing screen will appear, you can copy the bitmoji from there.
How do I make a Bitmoji character?
To create your own bitmoji character, all you need to do is sign up on the Bitmoji app. You can then upload your selfie and find customized avatars for yourself. You can also edit your bitmojis later on if you want to.
How do you make Bitmoji transparent in Google Slides?
If you wish to make your bitmoji transparent on Google Slides then you can go to Google Slides and alter the size of your bitmoji to 8 by 8 inches. To do so go to page setup, select custom and you will be able to alter the size of the Bitmoji.