What if you are no longer interested in streaming DirecTV Stream anymore? Well, I am not saying that it is not an amazing streaming platform or it does not have good channels. Suppose, you are watching the latest show or a movie on it and now you are bored. You don’t want to waste free trial days. So, how to cancel DirecTV Stream? Here is the answer.
Many times we choose popular OTT platforms to watch the latest and trending entertainment. Most of them have free trial days. So, going for a free trial first is an obvious choice. However, they have a few limitations as well. So, you need to use free trials wisely. In short, if you don’t want to watch DirecTV due to some reasons, it’s always better to cancel DirecTV Stream asap.
Table of Contents
How To Cancel DirecTV Stream?
Now, you must be wondering how to cancel DirecTV Stream. Well, it is not a very complicated process. You can cancel at any time.
It does not have lengthy or technical jargon. All you have to do is to follow the below-mentioned steps. This method will save you time and energy. So, save it for the future to cancel your DirecTV Stream subscription.
Steps To Follow To Cancel DirecTV Stream
Before doing it, you need to make sure that you have a good internet connection on your device. Now, you can proceed further.
- First, you will have to open the official DirecTV Stream web page. It will ask you to sign in.
- Now, enter your sign-in credentials and click on the login button.
- It will lead you to the main page. You will find the Settings option in the top-right corner.
- Tap on the Settings. It will open a new bar.
- Choose the Manage My Plan option and tap on it.
- It will redirect you to a new page. Now, click on the Cancel My Plan option.
- It will ask you the reason for canceling DirecTV Stream. You can choose the given options or write your own reason in the box.
- Lastly, click on the Enter button.
Now, your subscription plan has been canceled by DirecTV. You can no longer watch the streaming service and its channel. You can again follow the hacks to get free DirecTV Stream trials.
Can You Stream DirecTV Stream After Cancelling DirecTV Stream Free Trial?
Ok, this is one of the frequently asked questions online. So, I have decided to cover it as well for my readers. See, you can cancel your DirecTV subscription or free trial at any time. However, you need to know these two important things.
- If you are using a DirecTV free trial and canceling the subscription before the free trial gets over, you will not be able to stream the online platform’s content anymore.
- If you cancel the DirecTV Stream subscription after the free trial, you will be charged a one-month DirecTV subscription amount. It will be automatically deducted from your account. So, in this case, you can stream the platform for one month after canceling the subscription.
How Can You Pay For DirecTV Subscription?
Well, if you are planning to get a free trial of DirecTV, you will have to choose a DirecTV plan first. It will require you to pay for the subscription. You can get your money back after canceling the subscription before the free trial gets over.
However, you cannot pay for the subscription by using any credit/debit card. You can only use American Express Card, MasterCard Visa, or PayPal to buy a DirecTV Stream subscription.
Where Is DirecTV Available?
DirecTV is a top-rated streaming service and OTT platform. However, it is available only in the USA. So, if you are not a US resident, you cannot avail of its service. Don’t get sad, DirecTV is planning to expand its services in other countries as well in the coming years.
I hope that you have found this article on how to cancel DirecTV Stream informative and helpful. I would love to read your feedback in the comments section. If you have more queries and questions related to popular streaming services, you can either ask below or stroll on our official website to get the latest information.