Do you know how to create videos with the web version of CapCut for Instagram? Instagram creators must be active on social media to engage with their followers. Since the Instagram algorithm boosts video content to larger audiences, Instagram creators must know how to create impeccable videos.
That is why learning to create videos with the web version of CapCut for Instagram can benefit Instagram creators. CapCut is a free video editor online that helps users edit videos and add transitions and effects to their videos to make them more visually pleasing for viewers.
Table of Contents
Create Videos With The Web Version Of CapCut For Instagram!
Even though creating reels on Instagram is not very difficult, the editing features are still minimal. For example, if you want to use a video background remover, you can not access the feature through the in-app features of the Instagram app. So you should know some other video editing software that you can easily use to create amazing videos for your followers.
Here’s all you need to know to create videos with the web version of CapCut for Instagram.
Why Should You Create Videos With CapCut?
Before you learn to create videos with the web version of CapCut for Instagram, here are some reasons why it is better to use CapCut compared to other video editing software. The best benefit is that the application can be free on mobile and PC. Also, the app allows users to create watermark-free videos and has no annoying ads within the platform. This makes using the app hassle-free and saves users a lot of money.
CapCut is also quite easy to use whether you want to work on basic video editing or do some advanced editing. The app has various features like splitting videos and creating transitions as well. So not only is CapCut on par with some of the best video editing software, and the learning curve is not very steep.
Another benefit of learning to create videos with the web version of CapCut for Instagram is that the applications will allow you to use pre-designed templates. This will make your video editing process faster, as most of the work has already been done. This feature also allows users to create a more professional-looking video.
Interesting Features Of CapCut!
Even though the steps to create videos with the web version of CapCut for Instagram can be pretty straightforward, you should know some features of CapCut before learning to work on the application.
CapCut allows users to edit their videos by trimming certain parts of their videos. Not only that, but users can also split their raw footage and crop their videos according to their preferences. However, the ability to trim and crop videos is not the only video editing feature of CapCut. Users can also erase backgrounds, add transitions and increase or decrease the speed of the videos.
CapCut is a video editing software, but it is not limited to that. People wishing to enhance their audio quality can also use CapCut without using any other audio editor. Users can add sound effects to their videos and use the fading feature to merge separate videos effectively. So if you have raw footage in short clips, you can use this feature to seamlessly merge the videos and the corresponding audio.
The features mentioned above already seem more than enough for a free video editor, but CapCut still has much more to offer. If you want to add animated text to your Instagram reels but do not like the text options provided in the IG reels editor, you can select some amazing fonts from the CapCut library. Not only the editor allows you to choose a font of your liking freely, but you can also animate it based on your preferences so that the animation does not take away from the quality of the video.
Additionally, users can convert low-resolution videos into high-resolution videos thanks to CapCut. The online editor also allows users to edit their images if they want to with the help of the various features available on the platform. So without further delay, here are the steps to create videos with the web version of CapCut for Instagram.
How To Create A Video In CapCut!
If you want to learn to create videos with the web version of CapCut for Instagram, here are some basic steps to start a new CapCut project and do some beginner-level editing. Rest assured, the more time you spend on the platform, the easier it will be for you to create better-looking videos in no time.
- Open the CapCut website on your web browser. Tap on the New Project option to start editing a video.
- You can see the workspace where you can drop or upload videos from your PC. Simply upload the raw footage that you want to edit to the workspace.
- You can now individually crop or trim the raw video clips with the help of the timer provided beneath the workspace. Additionally, you can also reorder the video clips if they are in the wrong order.
- You will able to preview the edited video in real-time by playing it on the preview section of the workspace. The workspace of CapCut is divided into the preview section, the timeline section where you can reorder clips and trim or split them, and finally, the toolbar section at the bottom of the screen, which you can use to add effects, transitions, and other interesting features to your video.
- Additionally, you can also use advanced features like increasing and decreasing the speed of certain clips, and you can also reverse clips if you want to.
- Once you are done editing the video, you can download it by tapping on the Save option, and you can continue making changes if you are not satisfied with the final result.
Upload CapCut Video On Instagram!
Once you have learned to create videos with the web version of CapCut for Instagram, all you have to do is use these newly learned skills to create exceptional videos for your Instagram. If you have already created some amazing videos using CapCut, that you want to upload to your Instagram, then you can follow the steps mentioned below. With the help of these steps, you can easily upload a video edited on CapCut to your IG reels.
- Open the Instagram app on your phone, and tap on the plus icon in the screen’s bottom menu.
- Select the Reels option from the list at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap on the small plus icon provided at the screen’s bottom left corner on the reels editing page.
- Now scroll through your gallery to find the video that you wish to upload and tap on the add option.
- Once you can preview the reel, you can edit the reel with the help of the features provided at the top of the screen. However, if you have already edited the video to your liking with the help of CapCut, simply tap on Next.
- If you have not added music already to your video through CapCut, then select music to add from the Instagram library and make changes accordingly.
- Tap on Next after you are done with the music editing, and then insert the caption, and you can share the reel to your Instagram account.
I have covered the basic steps to create videos with the web version of CapCut for Instagram. Do keep in mind that CapCut can be used to perform advanced editing of videos as well. Similarly, you can also learn to edit Instagram video thumbnails and the steps to add text to IG reels with me as well. If you have other queries related to increasing Instagram engagement and the latest Instagram features, you can stay tuned to learn more about them.