Snapchat streak recovery is a bit tricky. If it comes down to it, we can bet that some of you Snapchat and social media addicts out there would gladly prefer to lose a limb, rather than lose a Snapchat streak. A bit extreme? Tell that to the ones who have streaks going back years. We are talking about streaks of thousands, and that too with hundreds of their friends.
While no one likes to be at the end of it, sometimes the inevitable can happen. You might lose your streak and everything you worked for all these years might be lost. Don’t worry, as Snapchat doesn’t want you to waste all your hard work and dedication. There are some remedies in case you want to do a Snapchat streak recovery. The best of which is mentioned below.
To learn how to do a Snapchat streak recovery, you need to understand time is of the essence. If it has been more than 24 hours, then your streaks are as good as gone. If not, then you can easily get back your snap streak by contacting customer service. How? Well, there is a step-by-step detailed method to it, which we will explain further. All you need to know is that in case you lose your streak, there is some hope!
Don’t worry, you don’t need to have a Snapchat+ account or be a Snapchat creator to enjoy this benefit. No, no. You can be you and have a streak of only a few hundred with only a couple of friends, and still get back your streaks. Snapchat values all its users the same, and that is why we love the app so much!
Table of Contents
Snapchat Streak Recovery | Everything You Need To Know
There are preventive measures set up by Snapchat that make sure that you don’t lose your snap streak. For example, if you have not maintained a streak for a day nothing happens. Then for the next 24 hours, you are given a window to maintain your streak. If you see an hourglass emoji instead of the fire emoji, that means you are on a deadline.
If you don’t maintain your snap streak before the hourglass disappears, you are as good as done. There will be no means to recover your snap streak and you will have to resort to getting in touch with customer care service. To know exactly how to do that, check out the steps mentioned below!
Only Way To Recover Your Snapstreak On Snapchat | Snapchat Streak Recovery 101
Listen, we know it’s hard, but life is hard. If you end up losing your snap streak and want to know how to get it back, then you need to follow the steps mentioned below. All of these steps need to be followed in the right order. Once your streak is gone, it’s gone, but you will now have to raise a dispute to get the attention of a real human. So if you are sure there is some error due to losing your streak, follow the steps mentioned below.
- Open the Snapchat app on your iPhone or Android phone. The method works the same for both operating systems.
- Sign in to your account if you already haven’t. You should be on the home screen of the app.
- Head over to the Settings option in the profile menu. Tap on the bitmoji icon in the top left corner of your screen. A new window will open. This is your profile.
- Tap on the gear icon in the top right corner and the settings menu will open.
- Scroll down in the options until you find the tab that says Support.
- Here, tap on the options which say I Need Help.
- In the new window, scroll till you see the option which says Snapstreaks, and tap on it. A new window opens with FAQs and answers to those common problems.
- Scroll through the list of questions and see if you are satisfied with those answers. If you haven’t found a reliable answer, then that’s okay. You can tap on the option that says Let Us Know to raise a ticket or a complaint.
- Now, a new Contact Us page will appear. From the options listed, select the one which says My Snapstreaks Disappeared.
- After you have selected the option, you will be given a form to fill out. Fill it in with all the required details. Give as much relevant information and try to be as precise as possible. Snapchat will ask you for the details regarding your account and the friend with whom you have lost your Snapstreak. This works one snap streak at a time.
- After filling in all the details, tap on the Send button.
- You will be prompted to fill out a CAPTCHA and after successfully doing that, hit Send again.
That’s it! You have successfully built your case for a Snapchat streak recovery! Now all you can do is hope that a human from Snapchat reviews your application and reviews your profile. If you have screenshots, then we recommend you should add them too. There is an option that says What Information Should We Know? This will help strengthen your case if the problem has been caused after an update in the app.
So, there you have it, folks! All that you need to know about Snapchat streak recovery. If you want help with anything else that is Snapchat-related, then feel free to drop a comment down below! We will try our best to help you out in the simplest way possible!
What happens after 1000 streak on Snapchat?
Unfortunately, my friend, you receive nothing special for hitting this big milestone. You’ll get a charming sticker with the person you hold the 1000 days streak. Moreover, snap-streaks are not merely restricted to 1000 days, it can be more than it depends upon our will.
Can a streak be recovered?
Thankfully, users can get their lost Snapstreaks back. Apparently, Snapchat allows users to report to the team if they are facing any issue with the application. Using the feature, Snapchat users can report about the lost Snapstreak and they might get it back within 24 hours.