Instagram is a social media platform that allows users to post content online in various formats. Be it reels, posts, stories, or videos the platform focuses on garnering a following for creators and brands. But what if you find an account interesting and don’t know the username? Do you know how to find an Instagram account by picture?
The app Instagram not only allows people to follow their friends but also allows them to find their best creators and brands. Do you know how to find an Instagram account by picture if you want to find a creator or brand but don’t know the username to their Instagram account? Do you know you can search Instagram accounts of people with the help of Google Images on both your PC and phone?
We will be mentioning steps on how to find an Instagram account by picture so that you can find interesting Instagram accounts without knowing their usernames. You might also want to know how to find out when an IG account was created.
How To Find An Instagram Account By Picture?
It is a given that not being able to remember the username of an Instagram user that you want to find is quite frustrating. So here are steps on how to find an Instagram account by picture.
You can also learn how to give photo access to your IG, or how to see memories on Instagram. For now, let’s check out how to find an Instagram account by picture.
How To Find An Instagram Account By Picture Through PC?
If you want to find an Instagram account by picture with the help of your PC, all you have to do is reverse search the image on Google. You can follow these steps on how to find an Instagram account by picture on PC.
- First and foremost, find the image that you want to search for.
- Then open Google Images on your PC.
- Find the camera icon provided on the right side of the search bar on the Google Images home page.
- Select the Upload an Image option, and choose the image that you want to upload. Usually, you can only upload from Google Drive, so you will have to upload the image from your computer.
- Once you have uploaded the image, tap on the Select Image option.
- Press enter after selecting the image.
- You will be able to see all the results related to the image.
- If the person you searched for has a public account on Instagram you will be able to see their Instagram account.
These were the steps on how to find an Instagram account by picture through PC.
How To Find An Instagram Account By Picture Through Phone?
What if you have the image on your phone, and you want to know how to find an Instagram account by picture with the help of your phone? If the user has a public account, you will be able to find it with the help of a reverse search.
You can follow the steps mentioned below to know how to find an Instagram account by picture with the help of your phone.
- Open the Safari or Chrome web browser on your phone.
- Type in Google Images in the search bar and open Google Images.
- Find the Aa button on the bottom left corner of the screen for Safari, and tap on the three dots provided in the top right corner for Chrome. Select the Switch to Desktop Site option from the given options.
- Now tap on the camera icon provided beside the search bar on the Google Images home page.
- Select the image you want to reverse search, upload it and tap on Enter.
- You will be able to see all the information available regarding the image. If the image is uploaded to a public Instagram account you will be able to see the username of the Instagram account.
You should know that you can’t reverse search private Instagram accounts, as the posts and stories are not public. But if you want to know how to find an Instagram account by picture with the help of Google Images for a public IG account, you can follow the steps mentioned above.
This was all about how to find an Instagram account by picture if you don’t know the username of a user. Besides this, you can also find how to check reminders on IG, and how to upload videos on IG from Drive.
We will resolve all your Instagram queries like viewing shared photos on IG and many more. You can stay tuned with us to find answers to all your social media questions.
Can you tell if someone is visiting your Instagram profile?
No, Instagram doesn’t allow users to check who has viewed their Instagram profile. So if you want to know who is seeing your Instagram profile, you can only see the number of people who have visited your profile with the help of Insights. But you can not see the name of the people who have seen your IG profile.
Can someone see that I viewed their Instagram highlight if we are not friends?
If someone views the Instagram story of a person then they will be able to see who has viewed their Instagram story. However, if you check out the highlights of a person then they will not be able to see who has checked them.
Can you see how many times someone viewed your Instagram story?
Instagram allows users to check out whether someone has viewed their story or not. But there is no feature on Instagram that will tell a user whether you have rewatched their story or not. Similarly, Instagram does not tell users who have watched their story highlights on their profile or not.
How do non-followers see my story?
If you do not want people other than your followers to see your story you might have to turn your account into a private one. All public account users who upload their stories must keep in mind that they can be seen by anyone. So, even if someone doesn’t follow you they will be able to see your IG story if you have a public account.
Can someone see if you click on a link in their Instagram story?
Yes, if someone has provided a link on their Instagram story then they can check out who has clicked on it. All Instagram users can check out who has clicked on their Link by simply going to the Insights of their account.
Can people see if you search their name on Instagram?
Instagram does not allow users to check out who has searched their Instagram account and who has viewed it recently. However, Instagram keeps check of the kind of content and people you search for and personalizes your IG feed accordingly.