Are you looking for how to get Apple TV Plus on your Google Chromecast? This article will tell you all the methods and easy steps of streaming the popular app on big screens by using Google Chromecast. Now, you can enjoy watching award-winning content and stunning Originals on Apple TV on your smart televisions and Android TVs. Read ahead to know more about how to get Apple TV Plus on your Google Chromecast.
Apple TV Plus is giving tough competition to Netflix and other popular streaming platforms. You can watch popular channels like Discovery Plus and AMC Plus on Apple TV. Apple TV offers affordable subscription plans. You can watch its free trial and cancel your Apple TV subscription easily. So, if you are planning to watch Apple TV on big screens by using Chromecast, read everything about how to get Apple TV Plus on your Google Chromecast here.
Table of Contents
How To Get Apple TV Plus On Your Google Chromecast? How to Cast Apple TV to Chromecast
Though Apple TV and Firestick streaming devices are popular in the market, Google Chromecast devices are equally famous for their accessibility and streaming compatibility. Generally, Apple TV is limited to AirPlay casting only.
However, Google Chromecast allows you to watch Apple TV+ by streaming it through a web browser. The latest smart televisions have in-built Chromecast features that support Apple TV streaming as well. So, here are the details on how to get Apple TV Plus on your Google Chromecast ahead.
How To Get Apple TV Plus On Your Google Chromecast With Google TV? How To Get Apple TV Plus On Your Google Chromecast?
So, if you want to stream Apple TV on Google Chromecast, you need to have the following things-
- An active Apple TV subscription plan.
- Google TV with downloaded Apple TV app.
Now, repeat the following steps-
- Open your Google TV and connect it to the internet.
- Open the web browser.
- Open the Apple TV Plus account by registering Apple TV Plus credentials.
- Now, go to the Apps option.
- Download the Apple TV app.
- Now, open the Apple TV app by using Google Chromecast. You can now watch its content.
How To Sign Up Apple TV App? How To Get Apple TV Plus On Your Google Chromecast?
You need to download the Apple TV Plus app and purchase its subscription plan. Currently, Apple TV Plus will cost you-
- $6.99 in the US region for a month
- £6.99 in the UK region for a month
- AU$9.99 in Australia for a month
Apple offers various other lucrative offers as well. For instance, if you will purchase Apple products like an iPhone, MacBook, iPad, Apple TV 4K, etc, it will give you access to the Apple TV app for 90 days for free. If you want to try watching Apple TV without purchasing its subscription, you can use its one-week free trial period as well.
After purchasing the subscription, you need to configure it by using your Apple ID. Once you are signed in, you can watch its amazing content on iOS devices including Chromecast.
How To Stream Apple TV From iPhone To Chromecast? How To Get Apple TV Plus On Your Google Chromecast?
Let’s read about how to stream Apple TV from iPhone to Chromecast in detail. You need to repeat the following steps to complete the action-
- Open your smart television. Connect your Chromecast device.
- Connect the streaming device to the internet.
- Now, click the Apple TV Plus app on your iPhone. Make sure that your iPhone is also connected to the same wifi network.
- Open the Apple TV app. Sign in to your account. Go to the home screen.
- Play the movie or show that you want to cast on television.
- Click on the Cast icon on the iPhone screen.
- Choose your Chromecast device name.
- It will be paired and start to mirror your iPhone content on TV.
How To Get Apple TV Plus On Your Google Chromecast Without Google TV? How To Get Apple TV Plus On Your Google Chromecast?
If you don’t have a Google TV or have an older version of Chromecast, you need to follow some additional steps and methods to stream Apple TV Plus. The older versions of smart televisions don’t have Google TV features.
So, you can’t download the Apple TV Plus app directly from the App Store. Now, follow these steps to get Apple TV on your Google Chromecast without Google TV-
- Open your smart television and connect it to the Chromecast device.
- Make sure that your smart television is connected to a stable internet connection.
- Open the default web browser on the screen.
- Go to the official website of Apple TV Plus.
- Sign in by using Apple ID credentials.
- Play the show or movie on the app that you want to watch.
- Click on the Play option.
- Click on the Menu option.
- Click on the Cast option.
- Choose the Chromecast device name from the list to pair it. It will start to cast Apple TV.
The article on how to get Apple TV Plus on your Google Chromecast covers all the available methods to stream the Apple TV+ app on Google TV and smart televisions. The latest Google TVs are more advanced than Android televisions. They support in-built Chromecast features. So, you directly download and sign up for the Apple TV Plus account to Chromecast. However, if you have older versions, you will have to use third-party apps to cast Apple TV content. You can read more-related articles on the main website. If you have any questions, drop a text below.