Instagram is one of the best social media apps for influencers and creators as it provides them with multiple features to create better content. The app also allows public figure accounts to market their content in a better way. If you want to know how to get public figure status on Instagram so that you can expand your account reach, you can continue reading further for more information.
The app Instagram has allowed influencers to create Instagram ad campaigns, and get sponsorship deals on their account. It is an amazing feature for people who primarily use the app as a major source of income. Do you also want to know how to get public figure status on Instagram so that you can monetize your account?
We will be explaining all the methods on how to get public figure status on Instagram so that you can get a better reach on IG.
How To Get Public Figure Status On Instagram?
If you are wondering how to get public figure status on Instagram, you can follow the two methods mentioned below on how to get public figure status on Instagram. You can also check out how to stop sponsored ads on IG, and how to get the Pixar filter on your IG.
So without any further delay let’s see how to get public figure status on Instagram/
How To Get Public Figure Status On Instagram Through Facebook Settings?
You might be surprised to know that you can get public figure status on Instagram with the help of Facebook. We will be walking you through the steps on how to get public figure status on Instagram with the help of your Facebook page.
Mentioned below are the steps on how to get public figure status on Instagram with the help of Facebook Page Settings and how to set up a Facebook Page for that.
- Open the Facebook app on your device and tap on the three horizontal lines in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Scroll down to the Pages section of the menu and tap on it.
- In the pages section, you will be able to check out all the pages that you have created on Facebook. Tap on the Create a new page option.
- Now select a name for the page which relates to your business or your Instagram account name.
- Once you have settled on a name for your Facebook page, tap on the Category to be Public, and select the subcategory as Public Figure.
- Choosing the subcategory Public Figure will allow you to get Public Figure status on Instagram.
- Once you have selected the Categories, fill in all the other details required for creating the page.
- Add the website link for your website, and provide a proper description for your brand.
Now that you have created a Facebook page as a Public Figure, you can follow the steps mentioned below on how to get Public Figure status on Instagram with the help of the Facebook Page you created.
- Open Instagram on your phone, and go to the Profile section.
- Tap on the three horizontal lines on the Profile page.
- Select the Settings option from the menu, and Switch to Business Profile if you haven’t already.
- Once you do that, you will be asked to log in to your Facebook account.
- If you have already logged in to a Facebook account, you can simply log out, and log in again.
- Now you have to select a Facebook page to link to your Instagram.
- Choose the Facebook page that you just created, and enter the details to verify the Facebook Page belongs to you.
How To Get Public Figure Status On Instagram With IG Settings?
Now that you know how to get public figure status on Instagram with the help of Facebook, you might be wondering if it is quite a time-consuming process.
If you want to know how to get public figure status on Instagram without creating a Facebook page, you can follow the steps mentioned below on how to get public figure status on Instagram through IG settings.
- Open the Instagram app on your phone.
- Go to the Profile section of your account by tapping on the Profile icon on the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Tap on the horizontal lines provided on the top right corner of the screen.
- Select the Settings option from the menu.
- Scroll down to the Switch to Business Account option and tap on it.
- Complete the setup to create a Business account.
- Once you are prompted to enter a Facebook Page, click on Skip to avoid doing it.
- Then you can simply choose the Category of your account as People. Proceed by choosing the subcategory of your page as Public Figure.
Once you follow these steps on how to get public figure status on Instagram, you will be able to see the Public Figure mentioned on your Instagram profile.
This was all about how to get public figure status on Instagram so that you can access better features on Instagram. If you are a new user you can also learn how to autoplay videos on IG and how to make an anonymous IG account for yourself.
We have also covered content related to muting reels on Instagram and viewing story reshares for your account. You can stay tuned with us for more information related to your Instagram queries.
How many followers do you need for a blue check?
You do need a specific number of followers to get a verified account on Instagram. However, if you have a substantial amount of followers it will help you get your account verified sooner. If your account is verified on Instagram you will get access to better features on Instagram.
Can a public figure’s Instagram account be private?
No, if you have made your account a business account, then you will not be able to make your account private. It is important to make your account into a professional account to access the public Figure status, so you can not make your account private.
Why does my profile say public figure?
The Public Figure status on your account simply means that you interact with a lot of people on Social media and are well-known among your peers. This also means that you take steps to better the community that you are a part of, and are capable of changing people’s stances on topics as well.
How many followers do you need to be considered a public figure?
You do not need a specific amount of followers on your Instagram account to be considered a public Figure. If you are working on projects that help with changing the day-to-day lives of a community and are well known then you can be considered a public figure for that specific community.
Do you get paid for being a public figure on Instagram?
Yes, if you are a public figure or an influencer on Instagram you get paid for doing brand endorsements and deals. Instagram also pays creators for creating content in the form of Reels and posts. The payment your receive from brands heavily depends on the number of followers you have and the amount of interaction you get.
What type of content is most successful on Instagram?
Instagram photo posts are one of the most popular forms of content on the app. Even though Instagram Reels are currently the most consumed form of content on the platform because of their expanded reach. So if you are a creator, you must maintain a balance of creating reels and photo posts based on the type of content you create.