Some individuals are highly active on Snapchat to gain Snap scores. It is because the people with the highest Snapchat score enjoy pride among their friends group. We all enjoy it when we get an appreciation for something. This applies to Snapchat users when they get Snapchat scores. But sometimes we don’t want to showcase our score to others. This is why you need to learn how to hide your snap score.
Before you learn the ways to hide your snap score, you need to know how Snapchat score works. A Snapchat score is nothing but the calculation of your total sent and received snaps. The Snapchat users on your friend list can see the Snapchat scores. But if someone does not add as you your friend to their account, then they could not see your Snapchat score.
Snapchat score is the best feature of the application, but there are some stalkers on social media platforms that you may want to avoid. You may don’t want to reveal your Snapchat score to your family member as they get to know how long you use Snapchat. So, whatever may be the reason you need to find out how to hide your snap score. Follow the below way to hide your Snap score.
Table of Contents
How To Hide Your Snap Score? Try These Methods!
There are no privacy settings on Snapchat to hide your Snap score. So, you have to try only some methods to hide your snap score. As discussed, your Snap score is only visible to your friends. So, you have to block or remove the person if you want to hide the snap score. Below are two methods that explain to you how to hide your snap score from unknown persons and friends.
How To Hide Your Snap Score From Your Friends?
If you have competition with any one of your friends, then you have to hide your snap score from them. Also, if you don’t want your family members or some group of friends to know about your Snapchat activity, then follow the below steps to hide your snap score.
- Open the Snapchat application and head to the chat list.
- Look out for the user from whom you want to hide your Snap score. You can either search for the username or simply scroll down to find the person.
- Once you found the person, then tap the bitmoji that will take you to their profile.
- Now, click on the triple dots that you will find in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- You will find different options and scroll down to find the Remove Friend option.
- Tap on the Remove friend option now they will be removed from your friend list, but still, they can access your profile and you can continue sending snaps.
- If you choose to block the person, then you can hide the snap score as well as the entire profile from the person. So, choose the option according to your preference and hide the score from your friends.
How To Hide Your Snap Score From An Unknown Person?
Now, you’ve learned how to hide your score from your friends. But if your profile is public, then strangers can see your snap score. So, how to hide your snap score from strangers? Follow the below steps to change your privacy setting which would be helpful for you to hide the snap score.
- Launch the Snapchat application on your device.
- Tap the profile icon that will take you to your profile page. Under your username, you’ll find your snap score.
- Now, to change your privacy options, choose the settings icon on the top right corner of the screen.
- Find the Who Can option on the menu and then choose the Contact Me option.
- You can change your profile visibility settings here. So, if your profile visibility is to everyone, then change it to My Friends.
- Once the changes are done, only the friends on your Snapchat list can see your Snap score.
Are There Any Ways To Reset The Snapchat Score?
Have you wondered why your friend’s snap score not going up? Then it may be the reason they don’t send snaps frequently. But have you found out anyone’s snap score is zero even if they’re active every day and sharing snaps? This is because they have some issues with the application.
So, the way to reset the Snapchat score is by clearing the cache and reinstalling the Snapchat application. By doing so, one could get their actual score back. It is also good to report the Snapscore drops problem so that Snapchat can fix the issue and will not repeat it again.
Well, readers I guess now you’ve learned how to hide your snap score after reading the entire article. Hiding your snap score helps in many ways. You can use Snapchat and increase your Snap score without knowing others. Also, it helps to hide your Snapchat activity from others. If you liked this content, then do share it with your friends who are looking to hide their snap score as well.
Also, if you have doubts about the above steps, then feel free to ask us in the comment section below. Do you want to know does your snap score increase with chats, and other articles related to Snapchat, then check out the details on our website.
Why Isn’t Your Friend’s Snapchat Score Visible?
It’s likely that your friend has blocked or removed you if you can’t see their snap score. Only friends can view the score, as already mentioned in the above article.
What Constitutes A Good Snap Score?
If your number is somewhere between 50,000 and 150,000, you are a typical user.
What Most Improves The Snap Score?
Make sure to snap your friends frequently throughout the day because each snap you send increases your snap score by one point.
How Many Snaps Does It Take To Make A Streak?
The Snapchat streaks guidelines are quite straightforward. To maintain the Snapchat streak, both you and your friend must send each other at least one snap once every 24 hours.