We all want to live securely and with utmost safety from outer threats like theft and gate-crashing. Luckily, Blink provides super cool security cameras that are perfect for surveillance. However, there are some tricks to set up the Blink Outdoor Camera for easy functioning. This article will guide you on how to install Blink Outdoor Camera and how to mount Blink Outdoor Camera in easy steps.
One cannot be present everywhere at the same time. Thus, there are chances that thieves might sneak into different sections of the place. It is always good to install and mount security cameras to look after big properties. With Blink Outdoor Camera, you can do it easily. All you need is to know how to install Blink Outdoor Camera! Read ahead to know the details.
How To Install Blink Outdoor Camera? Follow These Easy Steps To Mount Blink Smart Out Door Camera!
The Blink Outdoor Cameras are a good option that provides a good recording in different lighting. Moreover, it is easy to operate. However, you might find the installation part a little hectic.
But do not worry. The following sections cover all the necessary steps in sequence and explain everything bit by bit for your understanding. So, here we go!
How To Download The Blink App? How To Install Blink Outdoor Camera?
How to install Blink Outdoor Camera? The process of installing a blink outdoor camera is a little bit time-consuming process. You will have to initially set up the app, sync the module, and add cameras. Only after completing the process, you can install the blink outdoor camera. So, let’s start from scratch.
First of all, you will have to download the Blink app from your device’s Playstore (Android) or Apple App Store (iOs), or you can scan the bar code to get direct access to the official Blink website. You can download the app from there as well. However, make sure that your device is well connected to the Internet (minimum 2Mbps speed!).
Now you will have to configure your account. To configure the account, follow these steps-
- Open The Blink app on your smartphone.
- Choose your Country and Region from the list.
- Tap on the Ok button.
- Enter your email address to create a new password. It will send you a verification code by email. Sometimes it will send code in the spam folder as well.
- Use the code to set up the account.
- Connect it with your Amazon account by using your Amazon username and password.
- Tap Ok to complete the process.
How to Set Up Blink Sync Module For The Blink Outdoor Camera? How To Install Blink Outdoor Camera?
You have to set up the Blink Sync Module after setting up the Blink account. The module is a small device used to connect the camera with the mobile. To start the process, follow these steps-
- Click the + icon in the top-right corner of the Blink app.
- Click on the Blink Wireless Camera System.
- Now you will have to scan the QR code. It is located on the back of your Sync Module pack. You can also enter the serial code manually.
- Enter a name for your Blink system to identify the device.
- Click on the Done option. It will start syncing.
- Now click on the Discover Device option.
- It will show a new window with a Wi-Fi network that begins with BLINK-XXXX.
- Click on it to join the network. Now choose your network and enter your wifi password.
- Now, tap on the Done option.
How To Add Camera To Set Up The Blink Outdoor Camera? How To Install Blink Outdoor Camera?
You will have to add cameras and sync them with the blink outdoor camera module. Follow the below-mentioned steps-
- Open the camera packet. Remove the camera’s back panel to insert batteries.
- Click on the + icon in the upper-right corner of the Blink app.
- Tap on the Blink Wireless Camera option.
- Now scan the QR code that is printed inside the camera’s battery compartment.
- When the scan is successful, it will flash red light.
- Select the camera from the device. It will sync and add the camera to your mobile.
How To Mount Blink Outdoor Camera? How To Install Blink Outdoor Camera?
How to mount Blink Outdoor Camera? The camera box contains some hardware items that you can use to mount your camera. If you do not want to drill walls to fit the camera, you can use vinyl siding. It will easily hold the camera in a particular position.
If you want to drill and use screws to mount the camera, you can use the provided screws from the box. After drilling the point, you can fit the camera with the help of screws and attach the mount. Now you can fit the camera inside the mount. It is always good to test the positioning of the camera before the final installation. You can do that by using it to click pictures of the coverage area.
Also, Read | Ways to Uninstall Webroot SecureAnywhere
I hope that you have found this article on how to install Blink Outdoor Camera useful and informative. You can also ask us about more queries related to different social media sites like Snapchat, Instagram, etc., in the comment section. To read more informative articles on social media platforms, gadgets, and technology, visit us on our official website.