Trust me, Instagram reels are all the hype these days. In fact, reels get more engagement than your regular Instagram videos! Do you know what this means? If you want to reach more people, gain more followers, and boost your profile’s growth, make more reels! And that’s why knowing how to make transition reels on Instagram is an absolute necessity for you. This article is going to be all about it, so keep reading!
Also, understanding how to do transitions on Instagram reels might seem a little complicated or overwhelming at first, but after some practice, I’m sure you’ll become a pro at it! And then, you’ll be able to make reels on viral and trendy songs that will garner high engagement! Yes, I’m not exaggerating when I say that transition reels can boost your Instagram page like nobody’s business!
But, let’s not get lost in high hopes just yet. Let’s first know how to make transition reels on Instagram. Open Instagram and swipe right to open the camera. From there, tap on “Reel” option. When it opens, locate the timer option on the vertical panel on the left and tap on it. Move the pink slider to adjust the time. Choose audio and time it to your reel. Once you’re done setting up, tap on the shutter button to start recording.
Umm, I know you’d appreciate a bit more detailed answer on how to make transition reels on Instagram. Knowing the steps to do so a bit more properly will even help you in avoiding any errors and frustration! So, make sure to read the article carefully and follow the steps as they are to understand how to do transitions on Instagram reels.
Here’s How To Make Transition Reels On Instagram | Smoother Transitions With These Steps!
If your Instagram account’s growth is stagnating, it’d be wise to wipe those tears and look into what is wrong with your account. Is the content you’re putting out not engaging enough? Are your reels not creative? Do you think understanding how to make transition videos on Instagram going to help? If you do think so, you’re absolutely right. After all, transition reels are more fun than normal ones.
Also, apart from learning how to make transition reels on Instagram, it would be better if you also learn how to fix Instagram’s message not sent glitch, how to fix Instagram music not working, and how to download Instagram reels with music. These how-tos will help you in expanding Instagram’s functionality and using it to your advantage!
How To Make Transition Reels On Instagram?
Okay so before we look into how to make transition reels on Instagram, ensure that your Instgarm app is updated to its most recent version i.e. there are no pending updates for the app.
After you’ve done that, follow these steps:
- Open Instagram.
- Swipe right to open camera.
- Below the round shutter button, you’ll find several options like “Post”, “Story”, “Reel”, etc.
- Select the “Reel” option.
- Once the Reel section opens, locate the timer (represented by a stopwatch). It is present on either left or right side of the screen.
- Tap on the stopwatch icon.
- A pop-up titled ‘timer’ will appear on your screen.
- Move the pink bar by swiping it from the right. Adjust the slider to the number of seconds you wish to record.
- Time the video with the audio of your choice.
- You may require to listen to the audio clip to understand what part of it will fit well with your reel.
- Say you wish to record for four seconds and you’ve set the timer accordingly. So, tap on the shutter button, there will be countdown of around 3 seconds. When the countdown ends, your camera will record a video for four seconds.
- Since, it is a “transition” video, you’re required to change your clothing, stand in a different position, change the scenery–you get the idea.
- Once you’ve done that, tap on the shutter button to start recording again.
- The camera will now record you in that new clothing, position, etc.
- After you’re done recording, you can can edit your final video using the options present on your screen– you can add effects, stickers, text overlays, etc. These effects help in enhancing your video quality.
If this is to be your first attempt at making a transition reel, the video may not be perfect or anywhere as nice as those Instagram influencers. And, that’s quite alright. What’s important is that you don’t get disheartened and stop making transition reels altogether.
Because you’re only going to get better at this with practice! With practice and patience, you’ll become more confident in your ability to make bomb transition reels that people will watch on repeat! So, don’t give up!
Alright, people! This is how to make transition reels on Instagram! It may look slightly intimidating at first but it will get better with time! So, keep practicing and having fun with Instagram reel transitions in the meantime!
Also, if you found this article helpful and informative, don’t forget to share it with your family members and friends or anybody who wants to know how to make transition reels on Instagram! They will appreciate your help!
Why Do My Reels Stop At 3k Views?
If your reels stop at 3k views, it means that you don’t post enough reels. Don’t post a single reel and expect it to reach millions of people. The more you post, the greater your reach and engagement will be.
Should I Delete Low-Performing Reels?
No, you shouldn’t delete low-performing reels. There’s a chance that the Instagram algorithm will recommend those based on past interactions.
Are There Templates For Instagram Reels?
Yes, you can create your own version of a reel by using a template. It allows you to use the same music and timing as the original reel by replacing the photo or video clips with your own.
What Time Should I Post My Reels On Instagram?
The best time to post reels on Instagram is 9 AM and 12 PM, Monday To Thursday.
What Are Some Different Kinds Of Reels Transitions?
Finger Snap Transition, Clapping Transition, Camera Tap Transition, Side Swipe Transition, and The Jump Transition, are some of the different kinds of transitions on reels.