Social media applications have a lot of features that allows users to share content with their friends and other audience. Apps like Instagram are heavily popular among users for creating content as well as viewing content created by other people. There are various ways through which you can share your content in the form of images or videos on the app Instagram. Do you know how to post on Instagram from Google Photos directly?
The app Instagram is essentially a marketing app that allows creators to build a platform where they can target their audience into consuming their products. A lot of Instagram creators and brands use their accounts to spread awareness about their products, and the app is quite useful to present your brand to users. However, you might not know that there are multiple ways through which you can share our content on Instagram, and it is not restricted to just uploading from your phone gallery.
Do you know how to post to Instagram through other applications? Are you aware of the fact that you can post on IG through Google as well? We will explore how to post on Instagram from Google Photos.
Post On Instagram From Google Photos!
Instagram not only allows users to post from their devices but from other applications as well. There are multiple features of Instagram like drawing on IG photos, or unhiding posts on Instagram that are quite interesting.
So without further delay let’s see how to post on Instagram from Google Photos, and how to do that directly without downloading images to your phone.
How To Post On Instagram From Google Photos On IG Chat!
Before we discuss how to post on Instagram from Google Photos on your Instagram feed and stories, let’s see how can you share your Google Photos albums and images to Instagram chat.
You might not know but users are allowed to share images and videos directly from Google photos to Instagram chats. Users can also share their Google Photos albums to the Instagram chat but they can not share the whole album to Instagram posts and stories.
To share your Google Photos to Instagram Chat, you can directly share the albums or images to Instagram chat. To do so, you will have to go to your Google Photos. You can select the album or photo that you want to share on Instagram chat. Once you select the album or image, you will be able to see the Share option.
Tap on the Share icon, and you can see all the apps with which you can share your Google Photos. All you have to do is look for the Instagram icon that says chat beneath it, and tap on it. Now you can select the name of the people from your Instagram chats to who you want to send the images or album. Tap on the name of the usernames you want to share your Google Photos with and send them.
How To Post On Instagram From Google Photos On Instagram Feed?
Let’s see how to post on Instagram from Google Photos if you want to share an image or video from your Google Photos to your Instagram feed. Once you post anything on your Instagram feed, it will be visible to your followers until you delete it or archive it.
Mentioned below are the steps on how to post on Instagram from Google Photos:
- To post on Instagram, you must have Instagram on your phone, and you must be logged in to your IG account.
- Open the Google Photos app on your device to post on Instagram from Google Photos.
- Select the All tab once you open the app, to see all the images on your Google Photos.
- Select the photos or videos you want to share on Instagram. However, you can only select one image or video at a time.
- Once you find the image you want to share, tap on it.
- Find the Share button situated on the top of the screen, and tap on it.
- Now find the Instagram icon that says Feed below it, and tap on it.
- You will be able to crop the image to your liking, and then you can select the Next button provided on the top-right corner of the screen.
- You cannot edit the image to your liking by adjusting its brightness, or contrast, or applying filters to it.
- Once you are satisfied with the image, you can add a caption for your viewers and post it.
How To Post On Instagram From Google Photos On Stories?
You might be wondering whether you can share an image from Google Photos to your Instagram stories or not. Well, yes you can do so. Here are the steps on how to post on Instagram from Google Photos if you want to share an image to your Instagram stories.
- Make sure that you have Instagram on your device, and that it is logged in to the account on which you want to share your image.
- Open the Google Photos app on your device, and select the All tab.
- Once you can view all your images, select the image that you want to share with your Instagram stories.
- Once you tap on the image, you can find the Share button on the top of the screen and Tap on it.
- Now find the Instagram icon from the list of applications, and tap on the IG icon that says Stories beneath it.
- Once you tap on it, you will be taken to the Instagram Story Editor.
- You can now edit the image to your satisfaction, add text to the story, or change the filters.
- Once you are done editing the story, you can post it for your viewers to see, or you can save it to your Camera Roll as well for later use.
This is all about how to post on Instagram from Google Photos and how you can share your images from Google Photos directly on Instagram. If you want to know who saved your IG post, or how to create your IG bio, you can check out more reads by us.
We will be covering more of your questions related to social media applications, so that you can ace your social media game and have a hassle-free social media experience. So stay tuned with us to resolve all your social media problems.
Why can’t I post on Instagram?
There are multiple reasons why users can not post on Instagram. However to resolve the issue you can try restarting your device, updating the Instagram app, updating your device software, as well as redownloading the app. If you are still unable to post on Instagram, it might be either an app issue that will be resolved or your account might have been blocked from certain activities.
Can I link Google Drive to Instagram?
Yes, you can link your Google Drive to Instagram. However, to do so you will have to access some third-party apps like Zapier. These apps allow users to share information between the two applications so that photos and videos can be shared directly.
What images are not allowed on Instagram?
There are multiple types of content that are not allowed on Instagram. Users can not post any sort of Illegal content like hate speech, terrorism praising content, any content providing sexual services or spam content. Instagram also does not allow users to post violent content, as well as content related to firearms and drug use.
How do I post my phone photos to Instagram?
You can directly post on Instagram from your phone gallery, by simply clicking on the post button provided on the app. All you have to do is upload an image from your phone gallery, or take pictures from the phone camera. Users are also allowed to edit their images before uploading them to Instagram.
Can I post pictures from Google on Instagram?
Yes, users are allowed to post images from Google on Instagram. However, it must be kept in mind that a lot of images that appear on Google Images are copyrighted. Any sort of copyrighted content is not allowed to be uploaded by other users without permission from the original owner.