Reversing videos and slo-mo’s are trending on social media platforms nowadays. If you also want to become a part of this trend, you must know how to reverse a video on Snapchat and other platforms, right? Since Snapchat is trending right now, you can begin your training with this platform and then move on to others like TikTok.
Snapchat offers a variety of features to the users starting with the customized emojis to a bunch of filters to click the perfect pictures and videos. Although all the features have gained immense popularity on the platform but everyone’s favorite filter on Snapchat is the reverse effect which many users find great for shooting goofy videos.
Creating reverse videos on Snapchat isn’t tricky, but only when you get your hands on the filter. As it is everyone’s favorite, the filter likes to hide sometimes and gives users a tough time. Since the filter is a little hard to find on the platform, I took the responsibility of finding it, on my shoulders so you don’t have to waste your time. Trust me, after putting a reversible spin on your videos and uploading them with trending reels songs; you will become the star of your Instagram feed.
Without wasting any more time, let’s unfold the secrets of reverse videos on Snapchat and get started with all the fun.
Table of Contents
The How To Edition Of Reversing Videos On Snapchat| Be A Part Of The Social-Circle!
The reverse filter is one of the best features on Snapchat because you can use it even without an internet connection. Yes, you read that right! Unlike other filters that require an internet connection, this one makes things easy for you. Now, without taking any more of your time with me stating, let’s show you the right way to do the reverse snap.
#1 How To Reverse A Video On Snapchat? Follow The Steps If You Have iOS Device
A few simple steps are all you need to follow to get the perfect reverse snap videos on the platform. Take a look at the steps and let the creativity overpower you.
- Launch the Snapchat application on your iOS device and record a video snap.
- Once you record the video, start swiping left or right to find the reverse filter.
- You will apply the filter, when you see three arrows pointing towards the left side on the screen.
- Once you have applied the filter, tap on the arrow present at the bottom left corner of the screen to save the video.
- After saving the video, you can tap on the send icon present at the bottom right corner.
- Mark the friends with whom you want to share the video and then confirm to send.
Once, your friends will receive a video from you, they will go through the same. I know they might be struggling with the meaning of Snapchat Opened and Received Meaning, be a nice friend and help them with the same.
#2 How To Reverse A Video On Snapchat, When You Have An Android Device?
Snapchat works in a slightly different way on Android devices, so you may want to look at the steps you have to follow if you own an Android device.
- Launch the snap application on your device and record a 10-second long video to test the feature.
- After recording the video, you can start by swiping left on the screen to find the filter.
- Stop and let the filter reverse the video once you see three arrows pointing toward the left on your screen.
- To save the video, tap on the arrow pointing downwards at the screen’s bottom-left corner.
- If you want to share the video on your Snapchat story, tap on the send icon, which you will find at the bottom right corner.
- Select the ‘My Story’ option from the list and hit send to share the video.
#3 Take Help From Snap, Reverse Your Instagram Videos!!!!
Many times, you record a video on another platform like Instagram but later want to reverse it. Now, you know that Instagram does not have the reverse feature, and you cannot recreate the video again. So, what do you do? Well, the answer is simple. You take a little help from Snapchat to get your work done.
- Launch Snapchat on your android/iOS device and swipe up to open the Snapchat memories.
- Tap on the camera roll label to view your pictures and videos.
- Select the video you want to reverse and start swiping left until the filter appears on the screen.
- Once the filter has done its work, you can save the video by selecting the arrow icon at the screen’s bottom-left corner.
- Once you have saved the video, you can upload it on your Instagram profile from the gallery.
#4 From TikTok To Snapchat | Add Reverse Effect To Your TikTok Videos
If you want to share a TikTok video on your Snapchat profile, you get the bonus feature of uploading it with the reverse effect. Do you want to know how you can do that? All you have to do is read the following steps carefully to understand the process.
- Save the video for offline access from your TikTok account and then launch Snapchat on your device.
- Now go to your memories and tap on the camera roll.
- Select the video you wish to share and then apply the reverse filter by swiping left on the screen.
- Once your video is reversed, you can save it and tap on the share icon present at the bottom right corner.
Reverse snap is the latest trend you should try with your friends or cousins during a fun day out. All you have to do is record and swipe for the filter to do its magic, and then you will be ready to share your fun and happy moments with the rest of the world.