Do you know what is the best feature of everyone’s favorite entertainment application, Instagram? For most of the users, the best feature of the application is the stories. With Instagram stories, you can share anything that’s on your mind in an instant with your followers. The best part about them is that users can learn how to save Instagram stories with music (without too) and keep them forever in their gallery.
You want to share something with your followers, but you don’t want to share it using a post. During such times, Instagram stories come in handy because you can easily share anything with your followers without uploading it as a post. You can share anything and everything with the world using Instagram stories, from pictures to links and videos.
While you are busy sharing snippets from your life using Instagram stories, many of you want to save these stories to your camera rolls. Keeping an Instagram story is easy and does not take time, but what about the stories with music? Many of you have complained that musical stories are not saved to camera roll, unlike picture stories. In case they are, it is always without the music, but wait, there’s always a workaround, isn’t it true? There are a few methods you can use, to save Instagram stories with music in your camera roll.
Without waiting further, let’s move to the learning part, where you will learn more about the different methods used to save Instagram stories with music.
How To Save Instagram Stories With Music? 3 Easy Hacks To Save The Musical Story!
There are different applications and websites available on the Internet that you can use to save Instagram stories with music in your gallery, but all of them don’t work properly, and most of them should not be used because they can prove dangerous for your privacy. Below, you will find a list of the applications and websites that are 100% safe to use and get the work done easily.
#1 Save Instagram Stories With Music To Your iPhone Gallery Using Story Saver Website
If you have an iPhone and cannot download a third-party application to save Instagram stories to your camera roll, using a website is your best bet. Out of a bunch of websites available, Story Saver is a safe website that will download the Instagram music story without violating your privacy. Follow the simple steps below and learn how to save the stories in an instant.
Note: To download Instagram stories using Story Saver, your account must be turned into a public account. Go to the settings on your account, tap on Privacy and turn off the toggle next to the Private Account.
- Open the Instagram app on your iPhone and tap on your profile icon sitting at the top-left corner to view your Story.
- Select the three dots present at the upper right side of the screen and then tap on the Copy URL.
- Now, open Safari on your device and visit Story Saver.net.
- Select Download Instagram Stories and then paste the link in the address box present at the center of the screen.
- Once you are redirected to the Story, tap on Save as video to start the download process.
- Once done, you can find the Instagram Story with music in your phone’s local storage.
#2 Save Instagram Stories With Music To Your Camera Roll On An Android Device Using Third-Party Apps
To download and save Instagram stories with trending music on your android device, we suggest you download the Story Saver for Instagram application. The app can be easily found Google Play Store, but if you can’t find it there, you can always install it on your device using the APK from a web browser.
- Once you have downloaded the application, open the app and log in to your account using your valid details.
- After logging in to your account, you will see all the Instagram stories you have uploaded in one place.
- Tap on any story you wish to save to your camera roll.
- Select the download icon present at the bottom of the screen to save the Story with music to your gallery.
- After the download is complete, you will view the story in the Downloads folder in your file manager.
#3 Save Instagram Stories On Your Device From The Default App
Now that you have learned how to save Instagram stories with music to your gallery, we might as well teach you how to download any story using Instagram. Here is how you can download any Instagram story you have uploaded using the platform itself.
- Open the Story you want to save after logging in to your account.
- You will see three vertical dots hanging at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap on the dots and then select Save to download the Story.
Note: You can also change your story settings to save every story you upload by default every time. By doing so, you don’t have to save the stories each time you upload them.
- After logging in to your account, tap on your profile icon present at the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Once you are on your profile, hit the three horizontal lines present at the top corner of the screen.
- From the list, tap Settings and then select Privacy < Story.
- From the long list of options, find Save Story to Camera Roll and turn on the toggle next.
By following the simple methods above, you can download any Instagram story easily without worrying about going through complicated steps. All the story-saving methods discussed above are simple, secure, and will let you save stories in less than a minute.