Nowadays, you can sell anything from Instagram quickly in just a few steps. Instagram has become a modern shopping site where you can shop and surf through content at the same time.
With a whopping 1 billion active users, Instagram has become the most popular social networking site and ranks at 1st position currently. Instagram is one of the hottest spots for small business owners and entrepreneurs to sell their products with so many users.
There are different ways in which you can sell anything from Instagram. You just need to know these methods, and then you are good to go. You need to keep in mind various things when using Instagram as a selling spot for your products. Today, we have gathered a few of these methods and tips to grow your business.
By incorporating these tips, help to inspire people in buying products using modern methods other than the traditional and conventional methods.
How To Sell Anything From Instagram in 2021?
First things first, having a killer business profile is a must to grow your brand. With so many customers leaving Google and turning to Instagram for shopping, you must welcome your customers with a powerful and well-laid account. Maintain an aesthetic for your feed and be very sure that you take a look at your profile from a customer’s perspective.
A business profile is the first thing prospective buyers will look at while making contact with you. Your first impression of them will be your profile, and that is why making it the best is a crucial step. You can add highlights, a catchy bio, and pictures that speak for your brand to the profile. Your profile should have the power to catch a customer’s attention by looking at it for a single second.
Here, I am sharing with you a few tips that will help you to make an impressive business profile.
- Choose a profile picture that represents your brand, and it can be your brand’s logo or any picture that highlights your brand.
- Next is a well-crafted bio. The bio that you use for your business account should be well informed and speak for your brand. Viewers should identify your brand’s products by only looking at your bio.
- We all know Instagram allows us to share a clickable link on our bio as well. Why not make full use of it and add your website’s link there. This way, you can prompt your customers to visit your website when they land on your page. This is one of the key elements that will increase your website’s traffic.
- Use highlights to showcase your best-sellers or limited edition products on the page. You can make a highlight under the label Customer Feedback and share the feedback of your valuable customers with the world. This way, you can gain the trust of more prospects.
- Maintain a color palette for your profile. Do not mix and match layouts for different pictures. Trust me when I say this that does not look aesthetically rich in any way, and you may end up losing some followers. (Bad aesthetic = dip in growth)
- Upload product pictures on your page with a flat lay. This way, users can have a clear view of the products as the items are laid out on a flat surface.
- Share tutorials for your products. For example, if you have a clothing brand, you can share a tutorial on 5 Looks In one Shirt, or Must-Haves In Your Wardrobe, etc. Think out of the box and come up with creative ideas to share on your IGTV.
- Interact with your audience through live sessions, Q n A’s, question stickers on stories, and much more. You can also come up with giveaways, and they can also boost your followers and brand.
Make Use of Instagram Ads
With a continuous change in Instagram’s algorithm, it is important to know how it changes your brand’s dynamics. Right now, Instagram ads are a big thing, and the social media platform features your content more promptly if you make good use of Instagram ads.
The platform has flexible options for you to target the audience, so you choose the one as per your business needs. If you want to sell your products in good numbers, you must indulge very well in Instagram marketing strategies.
Here are a few tips for you if you are new to the world of Instagram ads or if even if you are a well-established brand looking for some help:
- First of all, decide how much you want to spend on Instagram ads.
- Then decide where you want to see them and for how long.
- Not a tip, but if you are new to all this, it can all be cowing to you. Don’t worry, and you will do good.
- Let’s get back to work now. You can quickly run ads by promoting the posts present on your profile. Choose an uploaded post and click on the promote button. After doing this, Instagram will provide you two options. Either you can select the target audience Instagram has created for you, or you can create your audience by setting the appropriate criteria.
- Have a last look to make sure that everything is correct with your ad, and then hit confirm.
- Always remember to start with a small budget and not go in entirely for the first time.
- Running an Instagram ad is not all. You need to come back and track the performance of your ad.
- You can also sell products by sharing clickable links in your stories, introducing a shoppable Instagram feed, and paying Instagram for promotions.
Collaborate With Other Influencers
Partnering with influencers is a very important asset of social media marketing. Nowadays, conventional methods do not affect customers, but if you get the same product advertised by an influencer, the sales will go skyrocket. What happens is the audience can connect to a person using the product easily. There is a touch of human connection other than an algorithm-based advertising tactic.
You don’t always need to approach an influencer who has followers in a range of 1M or above. Approaching them would mean spending a huge amount of money, and if you are not in that position, you can always choose micro-influencers. These influencers usually have followers ranging anywhere between them 1500 to 100,000. More often, they go for a product trade in exchange for the promotion.
Take your time to plan everything strategically before going for influential marketing. From selecting the influencer to setting out a clear budget, every step plays a vital role. A paid partnership should look as natural as possible, and another key factor is that your product should synchronize well with the influencer’s profile and niche.
Other ways by which you can sell your products on Instagram is to make use of the right hashtags and by putting a catchy and informative caption under your Instagram posts.
Feature Image Credits: Socialbakers