There is no limit to being creative anymore and no bounds to how you can express it. In this day and age, if you can create fancy carousels or edit snappy videos, then you can be called creative. You can also show off your creativity with social media apps like Snapchat. That is why today we will tell you all about how to send a Snap with 2 filters.
You can add tons of cool filters to your Snaps. Whether you prefer the botox filter or the crying face filter, there is a lot to choose from on Snapchat. So, if you’re trying to make things interesting and funny for your friends in your private stories, then filters are a nice way to do that. But please be aware that if you start spamming your friends, they might end up blocking you!
So, how to send a snap with 2 filters? You can use two filters by tapping and holding a finger on the story that you are editing. Once your edits are done, you need to use your other finger to scroll through other filters and tap on the one you like. When you let go and post the story, send a snap, and both the filters will have been added.
You shouldn’t worry about purchasing a Snapchat+ account if you want to use two filters. Luckily, with some simple hacks, you can send a snap with one filter on top of the other and make interesting and creative posts. If you think layering one filter on top of another one seems to make your posts aesthetic, then, by all means, enjoy yourself and let us in on the secrets too!
Table of Contents
How To Send A Snap With 2 Filters? Everything You Need To Know!
If you’re wondering whether you can still use other stickers and add-ons on top of your filters, then the answer is yes. Snapchat already allows you to seamlessly add stickers on top of other stickers. Whether you are trying to add multiple mentions or bitmoji stickers, Snapchat will most likely set no bars for that.
You can add as many doodles, emojis, bitmojis, and everything else that you like. Putting so much effort into your snaps shows other people how serious you are about your socials. Even more so if you are an aspiring Snapchat creator. You can make your content fun, engaging and entertaining. So let your creativity run wild and free!
Step By Step Guide On How To Send A Snap With 2 Filters
Technically adding a sticker on top of another sticker is akin to adding multiple filters. So you can say that Snapchat lets you add more than 2 filters. But since we are talking about filters like the Black and White filter or the sepia filter on top of your images, then it’s a different ball game. The aesthetics and the whole mood of the image change based on these filters.
Snapchat lets you swap and choose between filters as much as you like. And using filters doesn’t get any easy than Snapchat has already made it. Check out the steps mentioned below for a detailed step-by-step guide on how to do it!
- Open the Snapchat app on your iPhone or Android phone. The steps are the same for both operating systems.
- Log in to your Snapchat account if you already haven’t by entering your details. After signing in, you should be on the Snapchat home screen with the camera.
- You can either choose to take a picture or a video or upload one from a previously saved memory.
- To choose a photo or video from memories, tap on the gallery icon right next to the camera shutter. Scroll and choose the one you like and tap on it to select it.
- Now in the story editing screen, you can scroll left and right in order to choose a filter from Snapchat. You can also add emojis, embed links or draw or write text on the selected snap.
- Now, after choosing a filter from scrolling left and right, you need to choose another one.
- Tap and hold on to the screen with one finger and scroll left or right with the other finger. The previous filter will remain selected, while you can choose another one to layer on top.
- Once you select the second filter that you like, you can let go of both your fingers.
That’s it; you’re done! You have successfully selected two filters on Snapchat. Now all that is left to do is either add more elements or send the snap on its way. You can either send the snap to your stories or send it to your friends.
Your friends will be really surprised and admire your creativity when they see you’ve used two filters simultaneously. You can also save the photo to your memories. Saving photos allows you to save filters and other settings as well. So if in the future you want to use similar filters, you will know which one you used.
So, there you have it, folks! All that you need to know on how to send a snap with 2 filters. If there is another method that you know works, then don’t keep the secret hidden. Share the sauce with us so more people can know! If there is anything else you want help with, then drop a comment below. We will try our best to get you the answers that you need!
Can I apply two filters on Snapchat?
Yes, absolutely! Snapchat lets you add one or two filters with ease! You can use these filters to send to your friends or send it to your story!
How to add time to your pictures on Snapchat?
You can add the time filter on Snapchat by swiping left or right on the editing screen. You can also add time from the sticker tab on your story.