Do you use Snapchat every day? Then you must be looking for all the recent updates and the easy ways to use Snapchat. Do you know how to send multiple snaps at once? If not, then this article is for you to read. I will share all the methods to share multiple snaps and videos in one go. Make sure you read the entire article to find the tricks and snap like a pro!
There are so many different features on Snapchat like AR lenses, Snap Map, Spotlight, and many others. So, it can be hard for one to learn all the features and use them efficiently. But if you look for easy ways to use Snapchat, then it would be great fun to use the Snapchat application.
One thing that everyone prefers to use Snapchat is for sending snaps. It is also a simple feature of Snapchat. But still many don’t know how to send multiple snaps at once. If you learn the procedure, then it can be so helpful for you as you can save a lot of time. Now, follow the steps given below to share multiple snaps in one go.
Table of Contents
How To Send Multiple Snaps At Once? Learn The Steps!
Using social media should be fun and it is possible only when you learn to use the application like a pro. Here are three simple ways that you should learn how to send multiple snaps at once. You can use the most convenient way to share multiple snaps with your friends or other Snapchatters.
Enable The Multi-Snap Feature
If you need to send multiple snaps at a time, then you have to enable the multi-snap feature on the Snapchat application. For that, you need to update your Snapchat application to the latest version. Once you’ve updated Snapchat, then follow the below steps:
- First, open the new version of the Snapchat application on your device. Now, tap the +icon that you can find at the bottom of the camera screen.
- You will find the list of options, choose the Multi-Snap option from the menu.
- Once you enable the option, then head to the camera screen and press + icon where you used to take snaps.
- Now, you can take as many snaps as you want. Once you took all the images, then edit the snaps with desired filters and effects.
- Once you are done with all your edits, then choose the friends you want to share the snaps with. That’s all, now you can share multiple snaps at once. It is simple to Snap multiple images at one go.
How To Send Multiple Snaps At Once From Camera Roll?
Now how to send multiple snaps at once from the camera roll? If you want to share multiple pictures from your gallery, then you have the steps to follow. So, read on and share the snaps with ease by reading the below points.
- Open the Snapchat application on your device.
- Choose the camera screen on your device and you’ll find the memories option on the screen.
- Now, tap the Camera roll on the screen. To share multiple snaps press and hold on to the snaps. You can choose as many pictures as you want to share on a story or with friends.
- Once you’ve chosen all the images, then tap the arrow icon. If you want to share it with your friends, then choose the list of friends to share the multiple images privately.
- If you want to share your story, then select the My Story option to share the pictures. Now all the selected pictures are shared either with the story or with your friends.
Send Multiple Snaps At Once Using Snapchat Camera
If you wish to send snaps all at once, then I have another interesting idea for you. So, make sure you follow the below steps properly to get this method to work out for you.
- First, turn off all the internet connections on your mobile phone.
- Now, open the Snapchat application, and capture a snap. You can do all the edits that you want in the Snapchat images.
- Once done, now tap the arrow icon which is used to send the snaps to the story. The images won’t get uploaded, right? Yes, because we have turned off the network connectivity.
- So, you can take snaps as much as you want and keep them in a row. Once you turned on the mobile data or Wi-Fi all your snaps will get uploaded in one go. Sound interesting, right?
- You can also do the same way to share multiple snaps at once with your friends. To do that head to the chats tabs, choose the conversation, take multiple snaps and share those all in one go.
That’s all, you can use this method to share your preferred multiple snaps to the person or story with one go.
Alright, folks! I hope that now you’ve understood how to send multiple snaps at once. With the help of these methods, you can share multiple snaps easily. So, you don’t have to worry about the long process of sending multiple snaps. Just snap multiple pictures and enjoy sharing them all at one time!
If you are interested to know more about Snapchat and its features, check out the articles on Viebly.
How Many Pictures Can I Send All At Once?
Snaps can be sent simultaneously to up to 16 recipients. It eliminates the hassle of having to search through friends each time they want to deliver a picture to more than one person.
Is A Multi-Snap Considered A Single Snap?
The same Snap cannot be sent to multiple users to earn bonus points. To earn points, you must send a unique Snap.
If Snaps Are Not Opened, Do They Lose Their Validity?
All unopened Snaps are automatically deleted by Snapchat servers after 30 days.
What Advantages Does Snap Streak Offer?
Your Snapchat streak keeps track of the number of days you and a friend have exchanged Snaps. Your Snapchat score is increased if you maintain a Snapchat streak.