Are you looking for how to stream Netflix on Discord or how to stream Netflix on Discord without Black screen? You can easily screen-share Netflix on Discord by using the right tools. Here, I will tell you more about how to stream Netflix on Discord with friends online and how to resolve Black Screen issues on Discord while streaming Netflix.
Discord is a popular communication platform where you can play games, share screens, chat, do live videos, and conference calls. If you want to access Netflix on Discord, you should have an active Netflix account and a Discord server. You can also use Netflix’s free trial tricks to access Netflix on Discord. Also, read how to watch Netflix on FaceTime. Now, read ahead to know more about how to stream Netflix on Discord.
Table of Contents
How To Stream Netflix On Discord? How To Do It Without Black Screen?
If you want to stream Netflix on Discord, you need to watch it through the Netflix official website. It does not support mobile apps on both iOS and Android devices. Netflix has copyright restrictions and DRM limitations that prevent streaming Netflix unregulated.
So, how to stream Netflix on Discord? How to stream Netflix on Discord without black screen? Read ahead to know the answer.
How To Stream Netflix On Discord?
Now, follow these steps to stream Netflix on Discord-
- Open your laptop or computer and connect it to the internet.
- Open the web browser. Go to the official website of Netflix.
- Enter your Netflix credentials to log in.
- Now, open a new tab on your web browser and download the Discord extension.
- Enter your Discord account information to log in.
- Click on the Settings option.
- Now, click on the Activity Status tab.
- Tap on the Add It option. A window will pop up showing a list of apps and windows running in the background.
- Select the Netflix browser window.
- Click on the Add Game option.
- Set the audio and video settings according to your preference.
- Click on the Stream option.
- Finally, click on the Go Live option.
- Now, your screen streaming Netflix content is visible to your Discord friends.
How To Stream Netflix On Discord Without Black Screen?
There are frequent complaints about black screen problems while streaming Netflix on Discord. Well, this happens because of Netflix’s copyright protection software and a few glitches on your streaming device. You can easily solve the issue by following these easy hacks-
- By using an updated version of the Discord app or extension on your streaming device.
- By using a valid and active Netflix subscription plan.
- By turning off hardware acceleration in your streaming device’s browser. You can do it easily by going to the browser settings, clicking on the Advanced Settings option, and disabling the Hardware Acceleration toggle.
- By turning off or closing all the opening tabs on your browser.
The article on how to stream Discord or how to stream Discord without black screen ends here. You can host streaming parties and watch the latest Netflix content with your friends on Discord easily by following the above-mentioned process. If you have any queries about Discord screen streaming, ask in the comments section.