Instagram guides for business are the newest feature introduced by the platform to help content creators and business owners boost their account’s engagement. Not only guides, but the platform has also launched other features like Reels, Instagram Shop, etc., to help the brand owners in growing.
Recently, Instagram has become the biggest platform to buy and sell products. Nowadays, people can be seen using Instagram as a search engine for shopping products instead of Google and other shopping applications. Finding a particular post on Instagram can be pretty time-consuming. You end up scrolling your feed for an hour or so, only to find the post.
Imagine, how much time would be saved if there is a section on everyone’s profile dedicated to finding posts all under one roof. This is where Instagram guides come to use. With this feature, one can create guides on their profile that will help the users to navigate easily through posts of different niches, and it can also be of great help to different B2B and B2C business owners.
In this article, we will discuss how Instagram guides for business can help your account grow, but we will also get to know about Instagram Guides and how to use them.
How to use Instagram Guides for Business in 2021?
Read the full article below to know more about Instagram Guides for business.
What are Instagram Guides?
Instagram guides were initially introduced back in November 2020 as a crossover between Instagram posts and blog posts. Guides act as a single way of resource for users to find any specific product or a topic. Originally, guides could only be used to create resources concerning health awareness, but now the limitations have been reduced, and one can easily create an Instagram guide for any topic they want.
Instagram guides for business are an easy and alternate method to discover whatever you want to on the platform easily. You can easily find content from multiple different creators concluded into a single place. One can also think of an Instagram guide just like a Spotify playlist. With Instagram guides, you can finally stop scrolling your feed all day long just to find a single post.
How to Create Instagram Guides?
If you haven’t ever created Instagram guides before, follow the easy steps below to create one easily:
- Open your Instagram and click on ‘+’ symbol present at the top right corner.
- Click on Guide and tap on posts.
- Select any post that you want to from your feed or any other creator’s feed.
- Click on Next.
- The next step is to add your Instagram Guide’s title description and if you want to change the cover photo, tap on Change Cover Photo.
- Double-check all the details, place name, etc., and make changes if needed.
- Next, click on Add Place and repeat the steps above until your Guide is complete.
- When you are done, click on Next at the top right corner and then tap Share.
You can follow the same steps to create Instagram guides for shoppable products and places as well. Once you have completed the Guide, you can easily share it with your friends and audience using Instagram stories or a Direct Message.
Ways to use Instagram Guides for Business
If you are a brand owner or content creator, there are a lot of creative ways in which you can share your content with the targeted audience. These ways will provide benefits to both you and your audience. Your account will have a better and improved engagement, whereas your audience can find the content that you have created easily. Below we are sharing a few tips with you by which you can make full use of Instagram guides for business.
- Mother’s Day is around the corner, so the first idea I will suggest is to create a shopping guide for Mother’s Day Gift Ideas. Just like Mother’s Day, you can create shopping ideas for other big days as well.
- If you have an account that focuses on multi-niche products, you can set up different Instagram guides, each combining products of a particular niche.
- We are creating Instagram guides for different tips and step-by-step guides on how to create an excellent first impression, ways to boost engagement, etc.
- Create Instagram guides featuring your best-selling products or favorite travel destinations ranked, posts with the most likes and comments, etc.
- Share about the people working hard behind your brand, your team members, all under Instagram guides.
- Help other creators on the platform to grow as well by creating an Instagram guide giving them shoutouts.
- Create Instagram guides with posts from your collaborations with different content creators.
- Another great idea is to make an Instagram guide with travel places, tips on how to save money while traveling, etc.
- Create Instagram guides raising awareness for various social causes, against racism, etc.
Instagram guides for business are the new way to build a strong engagement with your audience and boost your profile’s growth. You can these guides to showcase your shopping products, places from where people can shop, and also raise awareness about multiple different things. How are you using Instagram guides? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.
Feature Image Credits: Later