Are you looking for where to return Direct TV equipment? Don’t worry if you are upgrading your streaming account or canceling your DirecTV subscription. Now, you can return DirecTV equipment without any hassle. This article will tell you how to return your equipment and what important information on returning policy. So, read ahead to know more about where to return Direct TV equipment.
DirecTV is among the leading streaming service providers. It has millions of subscribers. However, there are plenty of other popular streaming services as well. Don’t forget to check out the Youtube TV vs DirecTV debate. In case, you want to get rid of DirecTV equipment for any reason, you need to follow the below-mentioned tricks. So, here is everything you need to know about where to return Direct TV equipment.
Where To Return Direct TV Equipment? The Complete Guide!
DirecTV has its own components like a streaming box, remote control, dish antenna, cord receivers, etc. You need them during the installation. You can install them on your own or take the help of their service team.
However, this facility is not available for uninstallation. You will have to manage it by yourself. So, how to get rid of junk items or items that are no longer needed? You have two options.
- You can send your DirecTV equipment to FedEx. You can find the nearest store from your location.
- You can also send your equipment to the UPS Store. You can find the nearest store from your location.
Reasons To Return DirecTV Equipment | Where To Return Direct TV Equipment?
Now, here is an important question- why do you want to return your DirecTV equipment? The most obvious reasons are-
- You are not satisfied with DirecTV’s service at your location.
- You want to cancel your subscription and buy another streaming service.
- The devices are defective and are not working properly.
- You want to cancel your DirecTV free trial offer.
- You want to upgrade to higher-quality devices and switch to high-tier subscription plans.
In any case, you need to cancel your subscription plan. If you don’t do that, you will have to pay the bill. You can contact Direct TV customer service and tell them about the issue. They will provide you with a solution.
How To Return DirecTV Equipment In 2 Ways? Where To Return Direct TV Equipment?
If you want to return DirecTV equipment, make sure that you have the following things-
- You have complete device parts that you want to return. If some component is missing, do mention it.
- Make sure that you have a tracking number receipt. This receipt is important to track your delivery status. You need to obtain it from either FedEx or UPS stores.
Now, follow these steps to return Direct TV equipment-
- Cancel your DirecTV subscription plan.
- Contact customer service. Then unplug and pack the items safely. Take them to FedEx or UPS centers.
- You can dispatch the items from these stores. Collect your tracking number receipt.
- You will receive an official mail. If you find difficulties, use your tracking number to get the current status.
Important Things To Mention On Returning Box | Where To Return Direct TV Equipment?
After packing your box, make sure to cross-check the following points-
- You need to check that you have filled in the correct information on the package.
- Verify important information like name, DirecTV account number, items’ description, barcodes, etc.
Must-Know Things Related To DirecTV Equipments | Where To Return Direct TV Equipment?
Now, here is another important section that you need to know. You cannot return every DirecTV equipment back to the main headquarters.
- DirecTV will not take back satellite dishes and remote controls. So, even after the uninstallation of DirecTV, they are your accessory. You cannot ask DirecTV to uninstall them either. They are solely your responsibility.
- You can return items like wireless video bridges, leased receivers, and cords. However, you will have to mention their proper description on the return box.
Fees And Charges | Where To Return Direct TV Equipment?
So, how much you will have to pay or how much you will get in the return policy? DirecTV has two kinds of fees and charges.
- Damaged Equipment Fee- DirecTV may charge you an additional fee if they receive damaged equipment in the return box.
- Non-Return Equipment Fee- If you fail to deliver your DirecTV equipment within 21 days of discontinuance of service, DirecTV will charge you a non-return equipment fee. However, if it gets delivered after that time period, the amount will be refunded to you within 2 months.
Most Useful Tips To Remember | Where To Return Direct TV Equipment?
Last but not least, here are a few amazing hacks and tips that will save you time and help you to return the items without any struggle.
- Always have a copy or original return receipt ticket to track your package status.
- You don’t need to pack the items separately. You can directly pack them in the FedEx store. You don’t have to look for original packaging boxes.
- If you are using it only for free trial days, make sure to return items within 21 days. It will save you an extra cost.
- If you have broken the items and returning them for a refund, don’t do that. You will be charged additional fees.
The article on where to return Direct TV equipment covers important queries and questions. I hope that you got your answers. If you are still wondering, don’t feel shy to ask. I would love to hear from you. You can read more amazing articles on social media platforms, streaming platforms, and the entertainment industry on our official Viebly page.