TERMS AND MODIFICATION
All the articles on Viebly are original words that are being protected under applicable copyrights and other proprietary rights, which are the intellectual property of Viebly. Viebly does not claim any credit for any images or photos featured on the site unless otherwise noted.
Links to other websites, services, or online resources may be displayed on the website. You recognize that Viebly has no control over these external resources and that Viebly is not responsible or accountable for their functionalities, accuracy, legitimacy, suitability, or any other part of their websites, services, or resources. You further understand and accept that Viebly is not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of or reliance on any such material made available on or through any such website or resource.
The website, which has an editorial focus, offers analysis and general information about entertainment, lifestyles, social life, and related subjects. The Website makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of the site’s content; however, information on the site may contain tinier mistakes or inaccuracies. The correctness of the information is not warranted or guaranteed by the website. You recognize that such information and materials could include errors, and we expressly disclaim any responsibility for such errors.
USE OF CONTENT
Viebly permits the distribution of its original content for non-commercial purposes if the website is acknowledged and the Viebly logo and link are visible. You may also use excerpts, quotations, or screenshots if you give the website Viebly credit and include a link.
You are not permitted to imply that Viebly has approved of you or your use of the material in any non-commercial reproduction.
Your fair dealing and fair use rights, as well as any other relevant copyright exceptions and limitations, as well as any other rights that third parties may have in the work itself or in how the work is used, such as publicity or privacy rights, are unaffected by the rights granted to you. Except in the case of a screenshot of the entire website, this does not include permission to republish photos from Viebly, for which Viebly may not be the copyright holder. Viebly disclaims any warranties, representations, and guarantees regarding unauthorized use of the website’s content by third parties.
Except for the limited rights of use granted hereunder, users are not permitted to copy, rearrange, broadcast, rewrite for broadcast or publication, redistribute, modify, use, or publish any such matters or any other part of the Website in any manner, directly or indirectly, including by removing or changing any advertising. In any case, the content may not be utilized on a website that supports hate, racism, or adult (pornographic) or unlawful content.
The website might offer Viebly an RSS feed. Suppose you choose to utilize the RSS feed in any way. In that case, we kindly ask that you refrain from making any changes to it, including adding promotional and advertising-related information. Without warning, Viebly can stop providing the RSS feeds or change their content or layout. Additionally, it retains the right to demand that a party stop using the RSS feed at any time.
A screenshot may be reproduced in print if the URL, Website name, and logo are clearly visible or included. The content may also be printed if—and only if—it is accurately and prominently cited from the website, including the domain name and logo. It is forbidden to utilize Website images in print publications.
No hate speech, racism, or other illegal content may be promoted through print media.
Viebly makes its stuff available “as is,” and you are solely responsible for utilizing the data, content, feeds, etc. You are free to use the website as you see fit. Viebly disclaims all liability for any claims relating to the photos or content you decide to publish online or in print.
No celebrity, brand, or other thing referenced on this website is associated with Viebly. The net worth, item value, and other information provided are merely estimates that may not be accurate or current. Other articles and content are commentary or opinion-based and shouldn’t be considered factual. You acknowledge that Viebly will not be held responsible for any inaccurate or incomplete information.
All the images on Viebly are not our property nor under our Copyrights. If any Image is offensive or under your Copyright, then please Email us to have it removed at [email protected]
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
VIEBLY.COM TRADEMARKS AND LOGOS
Viebly or its affiliates or licensors are the owners of the terms “Viebly,”[email protected]”and other Viebly trademarks and service marks, as well as all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans. Without Viebly prior written consent, you are not permitted to use such marks. The trademarks of the owners of all other brands, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans appearing on the Sites.
PROHIBITED USES ON THE SITES
- In any way that contravenes any relevant international, national, state, local, or federal law or regulation.
- With the aim of abusing, injuring, or attempting to abuse minors in any way, including by subjecting them to offensive material or requesting personally identifying information.
- To send or arrange for the sending of any form of solicitation, such as “junk mail,” “chain letters,” “spam,” or anything else of a similar nature.
- To pretend to be Viebly, a Viebly employee, another user, or any other individual or organization (including, without limitation, by using email addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To participate in any other behavior that prevents someone from using or enjoying the sites, or that, in our judgment, could endanger Viebly or site visitors or subject them to legal risk.
Along with that, you agree not to:
- Data from the Sites should not be “scraped” or broken down (whether manually or automatically) for any kind of business, marketing, or data gathering or improvement purpose.
- Introduce any dangerous or technologically destructive software, such as viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other devices.
- The Sites, the server on which they are housed, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Sites; attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any portion of the Sites.
- Alternately, try to obstruct the proper operation of the Sites
The users are requested to follow certain guidelines while allowing users to comment or discuss the content on the website; they are as follows:
- The user or visitor is still in charge of the statement’s content. As a result, the Website has no control over the remarks made on it and is unable to vouch for the truthfulness, correctness, or trustworthiness of the information provided there. The Website disclaims all liability regarding the presence, nature, quality, legality, security, and conformance of any comments submitted on this Website, regardless of their content.
- You commit to sharing only information that is accurate, sincere, and compliant with all applicable laws and regulations. Libelous or baseless claims are not permitted. It is your duty to make sure that your claim is as clear-cut and persuasive as possible.
- It is prohibited to assume another person’s or an entity’s identity. It’s also against the law to mislead someone about who made a comment or a statement. Please be sure that your contributions are appropriate and pertinent.
- The review or comment is being placed for use on the website, not the person, location, or business in question. The website is also not in any way associated with the person or business.
- Comment in a considerate and helpful manner. Avoid making personal attacks on others or posting anything that could subject you to legal action by being offensive, defamatory, or racist. The Website retains the right to edit or remove comments that go against its rules. Any such content may, at any time and in its sole discretion, be removed from the Website. It is acknowledged that the Website is under no duty to monitor all entries or comments.
- All feedback is regarded as website property, and all correspondence is regarded as being open to publishing. By submitting a comment, posting, or article, you acknowledge that your comments may be altered without notifying you to fix typos, obscene or hateful language, or in any other way change or disappear from this blog. Email addresses provided with comments won’t be sold or used for spam purposes.
- You may not attempt to derive any source code, underlying concepts, or methods from any element of the Website by (directly or indirectly): deciphering, decompiling, disassembling reverse engineering, or any other means.
- You shall not be allowed to take any action that places, or may place (at Viebly sole discretion, place, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of Viebly (or its third-party providers).
- Obstruct or attempt to obstruct the proper functioning of the Website.
- Bypass, circumvent, or attempt to bypass, circumvent any restricted access to the Website or other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected.
The website agrees to use and share user information only to the extent necessary to deliver services. Viebly, however, is unable to guarantee the privacy of any information sent over the Internet. Users must therefore assume full liability if private information is revealed. Additionally, Viebly will cooperate with law enforcement to provide details regarding any inquiry or crime.
The website may provide broad content on a variety of subjects, such as health, law, tax, or financial concerns. For specific guidance on these matters, you should consult a skilled specialist rather than relying on the service. Evaluation of the benefits and/or hazards of using the website’s content will be your personal responsibility.
THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THIS SERVICE IS NOT INTENDED TO BE, AND SHALL NOT BE CONSTRUED TO, (A) CONSTITUTE PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL, HEALTH, LEGAL, TAX, OR FINANCIAL ADVICE; (B) RECOMMEND, ENDORSE, OR INVESTMENT STRATEGY INVESTMENT ADVICE; OR (C) DIAGNOSE, CURE SEEK THE ADVICE OF A QUALIFIED PROFESSIONAL AT ALL TIMES. WE AND OUR LICENSORS, VENDORS AND/OR SERVICE PROVIDERS DISCLAIM ANY LIABILITY OR LOSS IN CONNECTION WITH THE CONTENT OBTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE, IN ADDITION TO ALL OTHER LIMITATIONS AND DISCLAIMERS IN THE AGREEMENT OBTAINED ON OR THROUGH THIS SERVICE.
IT IS AT YOUR OWN RISK THAT YOU USE THE SITES. ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF, OR YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE, THE SITES AND THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE SITES, OR ARISING OUT OF ANY ACT, NEITHER VIEBLY NOR ANY OF ITS SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES OR LICENSORS HEREBY WAIVE ANY CLAIMS AGAINST VIEBLY ITS SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS AFFILIATES AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES AND LICENSEES (INCLUDING OUR INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR CONTRIBUTORS) RESULTING FROM THE USE BY YOU OF THE SITES AND THE INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREON.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION