Do you watch all the movies released on the Hallmark channel? If you do, I guess you must have watched Sun, Sand & Romance (2017). But do you know where was Sun Sand And Romance filmed? If not, stick with us until the end to find all the filming location details.
The comedy-drama movie Sun, Sand & Romance is directed by Mark Rosman. The screenplay was written by Jennifer Barrow and Rich Tabach. The film premiered on Hallmark TV channel on August 26, 2017. The movie received mixed reviews from critics and has an average IMDb rating of 6.0/10.
The story revolves around Kate and Eric, who go on a vacation to take a break from their busy lives. However, Eric focuses more on work than Kate. Luckily, Kate finds her old friend Shep on the resort and decides to spend time with him.
The movie’s plot is similar to other Hallmark movies; however, the beautiful sceneries and vacation theme makes it entertaining to watch. So, are you curious to find out where was Sun Sand And Romance filmed? Continue reading to find out all the details.
Table of Contents
Where Was Sun Sand And Romance Filmed? Find Out The Location Details Here!
Most Hallmark movies have themes like romcom, vacations, and family drama. But one aspect that still attracts the audience is their beautiful visuals. All the Hallmark movies are pleasing to watch as they are filmed so beautifully. No matter what the theme of the movie is, the bright and vibrant color of the film gives you instant happiness.
Canada is one of the most prominent locations that serve as a backdrop in many Hallmark movies, including Feeling Butterflies, Love In The Forecast, and Cedar Cove. The filmmakers choose Canada because the attractions in this location are ideal for romance and feel-good movie themes.
So, where was Sun Sand And Romance filmed? This Hallmark movie was not filmed in the Canadian region. The movie is vacation-themed, so the team decided to shoot the film on the beaches of Mexico.
Riviera Maya, Quintana Roo | Mexico
The movie is set in Cancun City, Mexico, but the production team utilized Riviera Maya, popularly known for its numerous resorts. This is why the team selected this location as the resort and beach settings would be ideal for the film. The scenic views of white sand beaches and crystal blue water perfectly connect to the movie’s Sun, Sand & Romance title.
The production team used a few resorts for filming. Hyatt’s Andaz Mayakoba Resort served as the prominent filming location. Some interior scenes were filmed in Playa del Carmen town.
Riviera Maya is one of the top tourist destinations in Mexico that attracts millions of tourists every year. This place is perfect for relaxation, so many prefer to visit this region repeatedly. If you are planning a vacation this year, visit and explore this beautiful destination.
There are so many fun and adventurous things to do in this beautiful city. You can swim, snorkel and go scuba diving which are the best things to do. The region has many other beautiful attractions, including Ancient Mayan Archaeological, Street Art in Tulum Pueblo, Cozumel Island, and Coba Cenotes.
Do you prefer to know the other movies that were filmed in Mexico? If yes, check out the articles Employee Of The Month, Triptych, and The Harder They Fall. Now, let me tell you the plot of the Sun, Sand & Romance movie.
Plot Of Sun, Sand & Romance Movie | What Is The Story About?
The story revolves around two ambitious people, Kate, an accounting executive, and Eric, a land development executive. Both plan a vacation to Cancun and make a deal that only 10 percent work and the remaining 90 percent creating happy moments.
When they reach the resort, Eric finds an opportunity to grow his career, so he avoids Kate and focuses on work. Kate is worried, but soon gets to meet her old friend Shep, the resort’s activity director. Shep helps Kate enjoy her vacation by taking her to all the adventurous activities in the resort. Will Kate develop feelings for Shep?
So, if you want to escape for a while, watch this fantastic drama movie that takes you on vacation today.
Well, I hope now you know where was Sun Sand And Romance filmed. Also, I guess this article helps you to find the perfect destination for your next vacation. So, if you visit this place and share your experience, we’re happy to hear.
Who are the cast members of the film Sun, Sand & Romance?
The film’s cast members are Tricia Helfer, Tim Russ, Paul Campbell, Scott Elrod, and Sadie Robertson.
Which production companies have worked in Sun, Sand & Romance?
The production companies have worked in the movies Cartel Pictures and The Cartel.
What is the runtime of the film Sun, Sand & Romance?
The runtime of the movie is 1 hour and 24 minutes.
What is the certification of the film Sun, Sand & Romance?
The certification of the film is TV-G.