Snapchat is the currently trending application among the young generation. There are so many features, but people are using Snapchat especially to share and receive photos. It allows one to take snaps, add filters or texts, and can share them with their friends. But unlike other social media networks, Snapchat does not allow you to save any of the messages or photos. This is why many people look for how to recover Snapchat pictures. So, in this article, I will tell you the ways to get back the deleted photos.
Snapchat is cool because that provides an opportunity to share all your moments instantly with your friends. Also, the range of filters on Snapchat helps you to click some cool and funny pictures. Also, by sharing the pictures with your friends you can start a streak and they will send a snap back to you. Overall, it gives you an awesome experience for the users.
But what to do if all the photos or videos disappeared on Snapchat? It can be heart-wrenching when all your beautiful memories get deleted. However, don’t worry you have the option to recover deleted photos on Snapchat. Continue reading the article to learn how to recover Snapchat pictures.
Table of Contents
How To Recover Snapchat Pictures? Find The Methods Here!
There are sometimes, you may mistakenly delete the photos from the conversation or from your memories. So, no matter what your problem is you have the option to recover all the deleted photos on Snapchat. Now, read on to find out how to recover deleted photos from Snapchat.
# Method 1 – Recover And Restore Deleted Photos From My Data Archives | How To Recover Snapchat Pictures?
There are different methods to recover your photos on Snapchat. The first method is to recover it from MY Data archives on Snapchat. Read the below steps to recover the deleted pictures.
- Open the Snapchat application and get into the settings page
- Now, you need to find the My Data option that is under the privacy section.
- Once you click on the option, you have to again login with your Snapchat details.
- You will be on the My Data page, now at the bottom of the page, you will find Submit Request.
- You have to tap the request so that all your data is available for you to download.
- Once the data is ready, you will get the link to your email id where you can download the data.
- Click on the link provided in the email and it will again take you to the My Data page.
- Now, click on mydata.zip on the screen. To restore the photos on your phone, you have the extract the zip file on your phone.
- Once extracted, find the new folder on your phone. Open the folder and you can see the index.html folder.
- Now, click on the folder and now you can see a list of options on the left panel of the screen. Find the photos options and you can select the photos that you want to restore on your phone.
# Method 2- Recover Deleted Snapchat Photos From Cache On Android | How To Recover Snapchat Pictures?
You may all be aware of the cache storage on your Android devices. So, there is a high chance that the deleted Snapchat photos may be present in the cache This method is for Android users to recover the deleted Snapchat Photos. Below are the steps to recover the deleted photos on Snapchat.
- On your Android device, open File Manager.
- You need to head to the internal storage and then find the Snapchat folder.
- The photos can be saved in the folder Android > Data > com.Snapchat.android
- Now, open the cache folder and you could find another folder named received snaps.
- You can see all the deleted photos in this folder.
- Now, you can choose the photos to recover them on your device.
# Method 3- Recover Deleted Snapchat Photos From iCloud on iPhone | How To Recover Snapchat Pictures?
There is also a way to recover for iPhone users who have synced their phones with iCloud. Follow the below steps to recover the deleted photos on your iPhone.
- On your device, log in to the iCloud account.
- You will find the photos folder on the screen.
- There you could see all the deleted photos, now you can restore the photos that you want.
Use Recovery Tools To Recover Deleted Snapchat Photos
You can also use the recovery tools to get back the deleted Snapchat photos. The internet is flooded with recovery tools. But you have to find a trustworthy tool to recover the deleted photos.
Choose the best recovery tool and enter the required details to get back the photos on your device. It is also one of the easiest ways to recover deleted photos.
That’s all, readers! The above are a few methods on how to recover Snapchat pictures. You can try any of these methods to get back your beautiful pictures. Also, share with us which methods work best for you to recover the deleted photos.
If you are looking to learn how to leave a group story on Snapchat or any other hacks related to Snapchat, then we got covered it for you. So, stay tuned with us to find all the interesting stuff.
Can You Lose A Snap Streak And Then Get It Back?
Fortunately, users can retrieve their deleted Snapstreaks. It appears that users can contact the team at Snapchat to report any problems they are having with the app. Snapchat users can use the feature to report a lost Snapstreak, and they may receive it back within 24 hours.
Can Old Snapchat Messages Be Retrieved?
The content of a Snap is typically permanently deleted and unavailable after it has been opened by each recipient. Unopened Snaps may stay on servers for up to 30 days if they are not opened by one or more recipients.
Can A Snapchat Account That Has Been Deleted Forever Be Recovered?
If a Snapchat account is inactive for more than 30 days, it will be permanently deleted. Unfortunately, you cannot recover the account at any cost, according to the official Snapchat policies.