Sitting in an important meeting and getting Snapchat notifications on your Apple Watch every minute? Well, nothing can be more disturbing than this. But the good news is that you can get rid of this disturbance forever within a few minutes. Here are some simple steps to learn how to turn off Snapchat notifications on Apple watch!
I know many users are in love with things like turning Snapchat to dark mode. But when it comes to Snapchat notifications on Apple watch, people have a love-hate relationship with them. In order to get rid of this, you can either turn off notifications or can remove them from your Apple watch so that you don’t get to see them. In the former one, notification can be only seen in the notification center and in the latter one, notification never appears. So, let’s move to learn how to turn off Snapchat notifications on Apple watch!
Getting notifications every minute from social media apps like Snapchat is something tough to tolerate. But you need not go through it as here’s plenty of information on how to turn off Snapchat notifications on Apple watch.
Table of Contents
How To Turn Off Snapchat Notifications On Apple Watch? Get It Done Today!
Notifications are helpful when you wish to remain updated about all the recent activities on Snapchat. But they can become frustrating when you are supposed to do other chores. Well, turning off notifications is as simple as turning off the spotlight on Snapchat. So, let’s figure out how to turn off Snapchat notifications on Apple watch!
How To Turn Off Snapchat Notifications On Apple Watch?
If you are determined not to get any notifications on your Apple Watch, you can get rid of it with the help of the following steps:
- Go to the apps settings on your Apple watch.
- Now, click on notifications.
- Next, look for Snapchat in the list of apps and click on it.
- Finally, you need to turn off Allow Notifications located at the top of the screen.
After performing the above steps, you won’t be receiving Snapchat notifications on your Apple watch.
How To Hide Snapchat Notifications On Apple Watch?
Another easy way to get rid of Snapchat notifications on Apple watch is to hide them. Interestingly, if you are getting notifications on your iPhone, your Apple Watch will also do the same. Thankfully, you can hide them so that they don’t annoy you on the Apple watch. For this, learn the mentioned steps:
- Get your iPhone to open the watch app.
- Now, locate the My Watch tab and click on it.
- Next, go to notifications and tap on it.
- Look for the notification toggle indicator and turn it off.
- At last, go to the notification privacy toggle and turn it on.
When Notification Privacy remains on, the Apple watch fails to show a red alert with sound and pop-ups. It means you will receive notifications and not get disturbed at the same time. Also, you can undo your action anytime you feel the need to do so. I know you were aware of this before!
Change Notification Setting On Apple Watch
Luckily, you can manage notification preferences on your Apple watch. While doing so, you are likely to get the following options:
- Mute for today or 1 hour: with this option, you choose not to get notifications for an entire day or for 1 hour. Also, the notifications get placed on the notification center without letting you know about it. If you feel the need to get notifications with sound in the future, you can click on unmute.
- Turn off time-sensitive: in this option, you get only those notifications that are important to you. But in case you don’t want these notifications, you can mute them as well.
- Turn off: when you choose this option, it means that you won’t be getting notifications from Snapchat or any other social media app
By the way, I guess you haven’t checked how to enable birthday party on Snapchat? Go through this exciting feature today!
Choose How Apps Send Notifications
Rather than turning off notifications, you can even change the way you get Snapchat notifications. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Now tap the app and choose from the following options:
- Allow Notifications: If you click on this option, notifications will go directly to the notification center.
- Notifications off: when you choose this option, it means you are not going to get notifications anymore.
- Sent to notification center: in this option, you get notifications in the notification center without hearing any sound.
3. You can choose notification grouping: Under this, all the notifications get grouped, and you can view them whenever you get free. And the options you get here are:
- Off: with this, you choose not to group notifications.
- Automatically: in this option, the Apple watch creates groups of notifications.
TIP: you can also choose to get specific notifications on your Apple watch. For example, you can opt to receive notifications from the calendar rather than from Snapchat.
I guess this article on how to turn off Snapchat notifications has actually helped you out. So, don’t forget to share your views on it and refer it to your friends who are experiencing the same issue. For any other queries, feel free to drop us a line!
Why Can’t I Get Snapchat Notifications On My Apple Watch?
If you are unable to see notifications on your Apple watch, make sure your iPhone is connected to your Apple watch.
Does Snapchat Work On Apple Watch?
As of now, Snapchat is not working on the Apple watch.
Can I Add Snapchat To My Apple Watch?
No, you cannot add Snapchat to your Apple watch.
Why Is My Apple Watch Not Giving Me Notifications?
If your Apple Watch is not giving notifications, it means your watch is not paired with your iPhone correctly.