Do you know how to view My Charms on Snapchat? Many features on the social media platform Snapchat are not very well explored among Snapchat users. If you have no clue about My Charms on Snapchat, then I am here to your rescue.
Other than exploring the steps to view My Charms on Snapchat, I will also tell you about the different types of charms on Snapchat and what they denote. So without further ado, let’s check out what My Charms are on Snapchat and how you can use the feature.
Table of Contents
Learn To View My Charms On Snapchat!
If you are wondering about the steps to view My Charms on Snapchat, you have come to the right place.
Snapchat has multiple ways for people to check out their friendship with other Snapchat users. For example, features like Snap scores allow users to compete with their Snapchat friends in a friendly manner. Similarly, users can maintain Snap streaks with their friends as a way to become best friends with them and get certain emojis besides Snapchat chats.
Similarly, Snapchat also provides charms to people on Snapchat based on their interactions, compatibility, zodiac signs, Snapchat birthday month, and mutual friends. Also, if you have no clue about the meaning of different charms and how you can view My Charms on Snapchat, I will tell you all about it. Do keep in mind that there is a lot that you need to learn about My Charms to understand what these crams denote.
So without much delay, let me tell you the steps to view My Charms on Snapchat and what My Charms are on Snapchat.
What Are My Charms On Snapchat?
Before I further expand on the steps to view My Charms on Snapchat, let me explain what My Charms are on Snapchat. Snapchat Charms are essentially a way for users to check their friendship with other people added to their Snapchat friend list. The more you interact with your Snapchat friend, the more charms you discover and unlock.
Here’s all about the different types of charms and what they mean. First and foremost, there are the group charms. These charms essentially provided charms to people added within a group. These charms are denoted based on all the interaction people have had throughout the group’s lifetime.
Some examples of these charms are the Zodiac compatibility charms. Similarly, the Snap streak charm is also a part of the group charms. As people interact more with friends front their similar friend circle, chances are they will end up unlocking new charms.
Other charms that are part of Snapchat charms are the management charms. These charms simply evolve as you interact with friends or stop conversating with them. This includes Snap scores, as well as other birth-related charts. Do remember that users can share charms to their stories if they want to. However, there is no way to customize charms.
How To View My Charms On Snapchat?
Now that you understand the My Charms features on Snapchat let me tell you the steps to view My Charms on Snapchat. Mentioned below are the steps to view My Charms on Snapchat easily.
- Open the Snapchat app on your device, and go to the conversation tab on your Snapchat.
- Now open the profile of any of your friends.
- You can do that by tapping on the chat of a friend.
- Once you open the chat, simply tap on the profile icon of your friend to view their friendship profile.
- Once you can access someone’s profile on Snapchat, simply scroll down to the bottom of the page to view your corresponding charms with that person.
- You can also get more information about a charm by simply tapping it.
- You can view My Charms on Snapchat for as many friends as you like, but you will have to repeat the steps mentioned above individually for each friend.
- Also, remember that your charms with friends can change and get removed over time based on your interactions with each other on the Snapchat app.
Steps To Remove My Charms On Snapchat?
Now that you know the steps to view My Charms on Snapchat let me tell you how to remove My Charms on Snapchat. Users can remove certain charms or hide them from the friendship profile if they do not want them to be visible. Here’s how to remove My Charms from Snapchat easily.
- Follow the steps mentioned above to view My Charms on Snapchat.
- Once you are on someone’s friendship profile and looking at a charm, you can hide it if you want to.
- Tap on the charm that you intend to hide from your friendship profile.
- Once you can see the detailed information about the charm, tap on the three dots in the top right corner of the pop-up box.
- Tap on the Hide Charm option to remove the charm from your friendship profile.
- You will be prompted to confirm your action through a pop-up box; tap on Confirm to hide the charm.
I have covered all the steps for you to understand how to view My Charms on Snapchat. I have also explained the steps to remove My Charms from Snapchat if you are not interested in checking your charms with your Snapchat friends. If you are interested to know more about Snapchat features like Snapchat AI and Cameo stories, you can stay tuned to learn more about the social media platform.
How Do Snapchat Charms Work?
Snapchat chars are added to your friendship profile based on your interactions with people who are a part of your Snapchat friend list. The more you interact with someone, the more charms you will get with each other.
Why Do Charms Disappear On Snapchat?
Snapchat users are allowed to hide or remove charms from their friendship profiles if they want to. Similarly, some Snapchat charms get removed as they usually evolve into the next level of the same charm. Sometimes charms also get removed if you unfriend or block someone from your Snapchat friend list.
What Is The Highest Charm You Can Get On Snap?
Currently, the highest charm you can get with someone is the Snap Legends charm. The charms have five tiers in the form of five stars. With each increased star, you get newly evolved charms with your friend. Some specific charms are quite hard to get.