Are you wondering how to apply for Reels Bonus on Facebook so that you can start making money from your Reels? Instagram Reels are one of the most popular features on Instagram as it expands the reach of creators and helps bring them more followers. So if you want to start earning from the social media app, monetizing your Instagram Reels is the best way to do that. So do you know how to apply for Reels Bonus? If not, you can find out here.
There are multiple reasons why you might want to know how to apply for Reels Bonus on Facebook for multiple reasons. The app Instagram allows monetization on Reels and other formats. So if you want to start earning from Instagram without the help of brand sponsorships, you should know how to apply for Reels bonus and start earning with Reels.
We will be exploring how to apply for Reels Bonus so that you can start earning through Reels on Instagram. You can also check out how to deactivate your Instagram account twice a week and how to check whether someone has deleted their Instagram account with the help of some smart ways.
Table of Contents
How To Apply For Reels Bonus? Instagram Reels Pay Bonus Feature For Creators!
If you do not know how to apply for Reels Bonus, you can learn that with us and start making money from IG reels. You might also want to know how to do the nationality challenge on Instagram and how to watch movies on Instagram with your friends.
But before you go on to explore these Instagram tutorials, let’s see what is Instagram Reels Pay Bonus and how to apply for Reels Bonus so that you can monetize your reels easily.
What Is Instagram Reels Pay Bonus?
Instagram reels pay bonus is a feature available only to business profiles and creator accounts on the platform. The bonuses feature on Instagram is an opportunity for content creators to start earning money from the platform directly. If a creator account qualifies for the bonus program, they will receive a notification on their app asking them to join the bonus payouts program. The reels pay bonus program is currently not available across all regions and is only limited for testing purposes in India and US. Because of the restrictions, content uploaded on Instagram in multiple languages cannot be monetized through the program.
How To Apply For Reels Bonus Through Facebook!
So you want to know how to apply for Reels Bonus? You can follow the steps mentioned below on how to apply for Reels Bonus so that you can set up ways to monetize your Instagram Reels easily.
- To set up your Reels Bonus, you will have to go to Creator Studio on Facebook and go to the Monetization section from there.
- Now you can find the Bonuses section and tap on Get Started.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions after reviewing them.
- Once you have done this, you can start creating Reels that you want to, and you will get monetized based on your views counts.
Once you have set up your Facebook Reels Bonus, you should try to keep track of your earnings. Once you have established a steady income, and if your Reels are doing well, you can also apply for the Facebook Reels Play program, which pays better money and help you to promote your content better.
How To Set Up Reels Bonus | Track Your Earnings And What Not To Do!
Now that you know how to apply for Reels Bonus on Facebook, you should also keep in mind that you have to track your earnings and you should also keep in mind what you should post on your account otherwise, your account can get demonetized.
So after you learn how to apply for Reels Bonus you can keep track of your account earnings with the help of the following steps.
- Go to the Creator Studio on Facebook.
- Find the monetization Section and tap on Bonuses on your Desktop.
- You can also check out the Professional Dashboard on Facebook to find out the Bonuses section from your phone if you want to.
- Once you are in the Bonuses section, you can check out multiple details related to your Reels Bonus.
- You will be able to keep track of past bonuses, as well as your average earnings from Reels bonus.
If you have already set up Reels Bonus, you will have to be very aware of the type of content that you post. You can be disqualified from using the Reels Bonus if you create specific content.
Make sure that your content is original because if you get a copyright issue on your Reels, your bonuses can be removed. Similarly, you should not create content that violates Instagram Community Guidelines. After three violations, your Reels Bonuses will be suspended for at least up to 30 days or more, depending on what you upload to your account after the strike.
You can also monetize branded content on Instagram Reels right now. Similarly, content from all languages can not be monetized, so you have to create content in select languages to start monetizing your Reels.
Most importantly, if you delete a Reel, then all future bonuses or the bonuses that were not redeemed will be automatically deleted. You can also be removed from using the Reels bonus if your account has spam activity.
How To Set Up Instagram Reels Pay Bonus?
Before you move on and open your Instagram account to start applying for the bonus program, here are a few things that you must know. You can only set up Instagram reels pay bonus if you are eligible and have received a notification. Secondly, you must have a professional account that will let you access the professional dashboard for your account. Once you are clear with the requirements, you can follow the steps below to set up Instagram reels pay bonus.
- Open your Instagram app and log in to your account.
- Carefully read through the terms and conditions of the program and click on the Accept button at the end.
- On the new screen, carefully select your country and the business type (from options Individual or Business Owner).
- If you own a business, you will be asked to confirm that you are the legal owner. For that, you will be required to enter your legal and tax-related information.
- Once you are done with Steps 3 and 4, click on “Next”
- Add your preferred payout method on the next page and then click Next.
- On the new page, carefully read through the description provided for available bonuses and then click Activate Bonus.
- In the future, when more bonuses become available, you can always go back to your professional dashboard and set up Bonuses by clicking on the option.
- Once you are done with all the steps above, click on Done to finish setting up your Instagram Reels Pay Bonus.
Things To Check After You Set Up Instagram Reels Pay Bonus
Once you successfully set up your Instagram reels pay bonus, it’s important that you take care of a few other things so that there aren’t any discrepancies left for your work to be monetized. Once you are through the steps discussed above, don’t forget to grab a new opportunity before you share any new content. This way you can make sure that the content you share counts in your earnings. If you skip these steps initially and don’t add your business or payout information, you won’t be able to receive your first payout.
If you don’t add a payout account, not only will you lose your bonuses, but you will also have to face the following repercussions –
- Upon exceeding earnings of $500 on your professional dashboard or within the first five months of your program, you will lose the right to monetize with Instagram reels pay bonus.
- Once you exceed the six-month mark without a payout account added, you will lose all the rights to receive your payments forever.
We have covered all about how to apply for Reels Bonus so that you can start earning from your Reels on Instagram. We have also covered sneaky ways to save disappearing videos on Instagram and steps to hide your Instagram posts from specific people on Instagram.
If you want to learn how to cast your Instagram to TV and how to voice call on Instagram so that you do not have to turn your video on, then, you can find more reads by us. You can also tell us what you want to know about Instagram features, and we will try to resolve all your Instagram-related queries in the future.
Why am I not eligible for the Instagram reels bonus?
If you create content that violates Instagram guidelines then you will not be eligible for the Instagram Reels bonus. If you have already set up Reels bonus and you do not attach a payout account until 3 months then you will not be able to monetize your Reels anymore.
Do you need 10k followers to get reels bonus?
No, you do not need a specific amount of followers to monetize your Reels. Rather than focusing on the follower count Instagram Reels bonus focuses on the view count of your Reels to check your eligibility to monetize your reels. So you need to have 1,000 views on your Reels to monetize them if you have lesser views then you can not monetize them.
How do you get the Instagram reel bonus?
To get the Instagram Reels Bonus you will have to set up monetization for your Reels from the Reels play feature. This will allow keeping track of your bonuses on Reels and you can get paid based on your views. However, you should also keep in mind to create good content to keep on accessing the feature.
How much does Instagram pay for 1k followers?
Instagram micro-influencers do not earn very much but they can still earn a substantial amount monthly base on the type of content they create and the brand sponsorships that they get. On average micro-influencers can make up to 1000 USD per month however it depends on how active they are on their account and how they manage content.