So, you’ve created a fantastic post on Instagram that has been doing really well. A lot of people have commented, shared, and liked it. But, what’s even more mind-boggling is the fact that some people have also saved your Instagram post! Purely out of curiosity, you must be wondering how to check who saved my Instagram post. Don’t worry, I got you. Just keep reading this article and you’ll know how to see who saved your Instagram post 2020.
If you’re an Instagram creator or influencer, you may have a massive amount of followers on the social media app. If your posts add some kind of value to their life or they’re entertaining, your followers might be adding them to their saved collection. And, if so is the case, their engagement with your posts is one of the reasons for your growth. Naturally, you will want to thank them. And, that’s why you’re thinking, how to find out who saved my Instagram post.
Well, the answer to how to check who saved my Instagram Post is fairly simple and straightforward. You get two options to do so, you can directly ask your followers via stories or posts to tell you if they have saved your posts. Alternatively, you can visit your Account settings, switch to a business account or Creator Account and check your insights. And, that’s how to check who saved your post on Instagram.
Wasn’t it pretty simple as I had said? Asking your followers may be the most straightforward approach. This will also open the space for having a meaningful conversation with the people who like your content. And, this way you might even be able to extend your heartfelt gratitude to them. However, if you want a detailed answer to your question ‘how to check who saved my Instagram post’, keep reading! I’ll be discussing all the ways in detail!
Table of Contents
Here’s How To Check Who Saved My Instagram Post | Find Out Who Wants To Keep Your Posts Forever!
It’s very easy to follow a tutorial on how to view who saved your post on Instagram. But, there are still certain things about Instagram that you may not be aware of. I’m talking about hacks, and solutions to some common problems that you had come to make peace with. But, you really don’t have to settle for less, you know?
You can give yourself an even better user experience on Instagram. And to do that, you can check our other Instagram-related articles after you’re done reading how to check who saved my Instagram post. Articles like how to change Instagram video thumbnails, stop Instagram from cropping photos, recover deleted reel drafts, fix stretched videos, etc. are going to be very useful for Instagram creators.
How To Check Who Saved My Instagram Post?
If you’ve been wondering how to check who saved your picture on Instagram, you’re going to be a bit disappointed. Because there’s no direct way you can find out exactly who saved your Instagram post. However, all hope is not lost.
This means, there’s still an indirect solution to how to see who saved your pictures on Instagram. And it is to ask your followers if they have saved your posts. You can do this via your Instagram stories. Or you can ever create a separate post to enquire about the same. Your genuine followers will interact with the story or post accordingly and let you know that they have saved your Instagram posts.
So, if there’s a particular post that you’re curious about, i.e. you want to know how to check who saved my Instagram post, with regards to that specific one, follow these steps:
- Open Instagram.
- Tap on your profile icon located on the bottom right of your screen.
- When your profile page opens, scroll down till you locate the post you want to know about.
- Capture a screenshot of the post.
- Tap the home icon, or go back to your main feed.
- Slide your home screen to the right so that camera opens. Alternatively, you can tap the camera icon from where the Stories option will open.
- From there, swipe up to upload the screenshot you’ve just taken.
- After you’ve uploaded the image, you can tap the Text icon, and type something like ‘Did you save this post?’ or “I would like to know who saved this post, kindly reply to this story if you did!”
- Alternatively, you can also add an Instagram question sticker to inquire about the same. This will help you in engaging with your followers even better.
- It will also help you navigate through the answers better.
- Tap ‘Done’ when you’re finished adding text or sticker.
- After that, tap on “Your Stories” to post the story.
And, that’s it!! Followers who have saved your post will engage with the story you’ve just posted and let you know that they’ve saved it!
How To Check How Many People Saved My Instagram Post?
Okay, so I hope you’ve, made peace with the fact that there’s no direct answer to how to check who saved my Instagram post. But, there’s still a way to check how many people saved your Instagram post. And, if you’re interested in doing this, follow these steps:
- Open Instagram.
- Tap on your profile icon located on the bottom right of our phone screen.
- Tap on the three horizontal bars located on the top right.
- A pop-up with various options will appear on the screen.
- From all those options, choose ‘Settings’.
- When the ‘Settings’ page opens, scroll down till you locate ‘Account’.
- Tap on the ‘Account’ option.
- From there, tap on “Switch to business account”.
Switching from a personal account to a business account will let you view the insights related to your post. So, after you’ve done that, follow these steps:
- Go back to the profile section.
- In the profile section, scroll till you reach the post you want to know how many people have saved.
- From there, tap on “View Insights”.
- When you do so, some data about your post will appear on the screen.
- The number indicated below the bookmark icon will tell you how many times your post has been saved.
Alright, Instagram influencers and creators! We’ve finally reached the end of the article, and so, I hope you’ve got an answer to your question– how to check who saved my Instagram post! Although the only way to find out who saved your post is by directly asking your followers, you can still check how many people have saved it via Insights. Just make sure that you’ve got a Business account before that.
Anyways, if you found this article helpful and informative, make sure to share it with other Instagram users who may be asking– how to check who saved my Instagram post, as well! I’m sure they will be grateful!
How Do You See Post Insights On Instagram?
To view your post insights on Instagram, tap on your Instagram profile. From there, tap on the post you want to see the insights of. Below the post, you’ll see the “View Insights” option. Tap on it.
Why Can’t I See Insights On Instagram?
You may not be able to see Insights on Instagram if you don’t have a professional account.
Why Can’t I See My Posts On Instagram?
You may not be able to see your posts on Instagram either because of a glitch or because of a poor internet connection.