Hey, Snapchatters, have you heard the latest news about the Snapchat app? Well, if you’re assuming it to be AI, then yes, you are correct. But unfortunately, some Snapchat users are already annoyed with the app’s AI chat and wish to know how to hide my AI on Snapchat. If you are also one of them, keep reading.
The My AI feature on Snapchat was initially launched for Snapchat Plus subscribers, but now it’s available for everyone. However, the chatbot seems to be annoying and distracting to many users while they are chatting with friends on Snapchat. In such cases, the users want to know how to remove my AI on Snapchat even if they are not Snapchat Plus subscribers.
The process to know how to disable my AI on Snapchat is simple to understand, as Snapchat has a user-friendly interface. All you have to do is clear the chat data, and your AI will be removed from your feed. But do you know how to completely eliminate an AI chatbot from your chat feed even if you are not a Snapchat Plus subscriber? Keep reading to know the details.
If you are also curious to know how to hide my AI on Snapchat, then keep scrolling down.
Table of Contents
How To Hide My AI On Snapchat 2023?
My AI on Snapchat has many exciting features and creative possibilities for its users. However, there can be times when you feel annoyed by the chatbot and do not wish to keep it in your chat. In such a case, you must know how to remove My AI on Snapchat.
AI is great for enhancing the user experience; keeping it or hiding it from the chat feed is a personal preference. There are many users who prefer a traditional way of Snapchat experience without the inclusion of AI-driven elements. If you are also one of them, then this article is for you.
How To Disable My AI On Snapchat?
As My AI on Snapchat is useful for having meaningful conversations and seeking recommendations for filters and lenses, some users prefer to use Snapchat in a conventional way. For them, disabling My AI is the only option left. If you also want to know how to disable My AI on Snapchat, then here’s good news for you – the steps are as simple as clicking a selfie on Snapchat. To know the details of the process, jump to the second part of the article.
How To Disable My AI On Snapchat Android?
As already stated before, knowing how to hide my AI on Snapchat using an Android device is simple. However, you must know that if you want to completely disable AI from your Snapchat feed then you have to be a Snapchat Plus subscriber. Check the steps below on how to disable my AI on Snapchat if you are an Android user with Snapchat Plus subscription.
- From your chat list, locate My AI and click on it.
- Tap on the top search bar, where you’ll find three dots in the top right-hand corner.
- Go to the bottom of the screen to find chat settings.
- In the chat settings, tap on the option ‘Clear from Chat Feed.’
- Once you tap on this option, a pop question will appear asking, ‘Are you sure you want to clear this conversation?’ Click on the Clear option.
And that’s all! You’ve successfully removed My AI from your Snapchat chat screen. Wasn’t it so easy to know how to remove my AI on the Snapchat chat feed in Android?
How To Disable My AI On Snapchat iPhone?
The steps of disabling my AI on Snapchat remain the same on an iPhone, too. To know how to disable my AI on Snapchat if you are an iPhone user, check the steps below to know the details. You must note that the below-mentioned steps can only be executed by the Snapchat Plus subscribers.
- In the main chat screen, find My AI in the chat list and go to its main profile page.
- There, you’ll find a three-dot icon on the top corner. Click on it.
- Scroll down the screen where you’ll find chat settings.
- Under the chat settings option, click on ‘Clear from Chat Feed.’
- A pop question will appear asking, ‘Are you sure you want to clear this conversation?’ Click on the Clear option.
How To Hide My AI On Snapchat 2023 Without Snapchat Plus?
Now, what if you are not a Snapchat Plus subscriber but still want to know how to hide my AI on Snapchat. In that case, you must know that if you are not a Snapchat Plus subscriber, you can delete the conversational data you had from the chatbot. To learn how to remove the conversational data of my AI on Snapchat, check the steps below.
- Click on your profile Bitmoji in the top left-hand corner.
- On your profile page, click on the settings option in the top right corner.
- Scroll down the screen to find Accounts and Actions.
- Under that section, click on ‘Clear My AI Data.’
- A pop-up will appear asking ‘Delete My AI Data.’ Tap on the confirm button.
How To Clear Conversations And Delete Data With My AI On Snapchat?
To clear conversations with an AI chatbot on Snapchat is as easy as deleting conversations with friends. The steps involved in the process are even simpler to understand compared to knowing how to hide my AI on Snapchat. To delete data or clear conversations with my AI on Snapchat, check the steps below.
- Go to the settings page and click on the Accounts and Action option.
- Search for clear conversation, where you’ll find an X mark. Tap on it.
- Once you tap on it, you’ll see a pop-up asking you whether you are sure of deleting the conversation.
- Click on the clear button to send your confirmation.
And you’re done! By doing this, you’ll easily be able to know how to remove my AI on Snapchat and delete the conversations too.
I hope this ultimate guide on how to hide my AI on snapchat will help you in disabling the AI chatbot from your chat feed. Even if you wish to keep the chatbot in your chat feed, then either you can delete the conversation data or unpin the chat with my AI. As completely eliminating my AI feature of Snapchat is only for Snapchat Plus subscribers, if you are not one of them, you can try the option of clearing the conversational data with the chatbot. If you found this post useful, don’t forget to share it with your friends.
Is my AI on Snapchat private?
No, the conversations on my AI on Snapchat are not private. However, they are recorded by the company.
Can I send pictures to my AI on Snapchat?
Only Snapchat Plus subscribers have access to share snaps with my AI chatbot, similar to the way they share snaps with their friends.
Who controls my AI on Snapchat?
My AI on Snapchat is powered by OpenAI’s ChatGPT technology and is controlled by them only.