Atlanta, the capital city of Georgia has one of the best medical schools in Atlanta. So, the best Med schools in Atlanta for the year 2021 are given in the following section. Atlanta is additionally the most crowded city in Georgia and is the 37th crowded city in the US.
List of Best Med Schools in Atlanta
Here are the top Best Med Schools In Atlanta for the year 2021-2022.
1. Emory University School of Medicine – Atlanta
- Emory University is one of the two prime medical schools in Atlanta, the capital city of Georgia, and has a creative educational plan. Even the first-year students pick up outpatient experience and the clinical rotations are offered at various medical places including clinics and hospitals.
- Emory School of Medicine programs are interesting on the grounds that they give understudies broad measures of clinical experience. Abilities preparing starts right off the bat and proceeds all through the program. Understudies get insight in a wide exhibit of clinical settings while gaining admittance to the assorted patient populace all through the city.
- The estimated medical tuition for students is $41, 940 for the complete year.
- Emory University offers medical degrees in many areas including the following:
- Doctor of Medicine Degree
- Doctor of Philosophy in Biological and Biomedical Sciences Degree
- Doctor of Physical Therapy Degree
- Master of Medical Science Anesthesiology Degree
- Master of Medical Science Genetic Counseling
- Master of Medical Science Physician Assistant
- Bachelor of Medical Science Medical Imaging
2. Morehouse University School of Medicine – Atlanta
- Morehouse University School of Medicine is one of the two prime medical schools in Atlanta apart from Emory University. Traditionally, the school is acclaimed as one of Atlanta’s Black colleges and universities (HBCUs).
- The university is focused on serving the diversity of its student populace.
- The curriculum or say educational plan of the medical school of Morehouse university incorporates lectures in the class, laboratories, and clinical preparation. This school is partnered with Grady Memorial Hospital, which an establishment encouraging medical teaching, and numerous other medical care centers.
- The estimated medical tuition for students is $24,568 for the complete year.
Morehouse University offers medical degrees in many areas including the following:
- Doctor of Medicine Degree (MD)
- Graduate Education in Biomedical Sciences Degree (Ph.D. and M.S.)
- Graduate Education in Public Health Degree (M.P.H.)
- Master of Clinical Research Degree (MSCR)
3. Mercer University School of Medicine– Atlanta
- The Mercer University School of Medicine just acknowledges those medical students, pre-meds, or graduates who are the actual residents of Georgia in the eyes of laws. This implying that only those pre-meds are accepted whose legal residency is established.
- The university has other three branches apart from this location, it also has the following campuses in Macon, Savannah, and Columbus which are all in Georgia only.
- Rather than attending classes, the school encourages utilizing a technique of self-coordinated learning. The educational program revolves around learning based on a problem-solving approach, offering medical students the necessary exposure to clinics and hospitals in the initial weeks of starting the program.
- Learners are given direct contact with the staff and faculty members, these faculty members are like tutors to them and not just teachers.
- Third-year clinical students take part in clinical rotations, and 4th-year students serve clerkships.
- The estimated medical tuition for students is $15,204 for the complete year.
- Mercer University School of Medicine offers medical degrees in many areas including the following:
- Specialist of Medicine Degree (MD)
- Expert of Science in Biomedical Sciences Degree
- Expert of Science in Preclinical Sciences Degree
- Expert of Family Therapy Degree