With so much advancement in technology, online banking and transactions have become a lot easier for us. One of the many ways to transfer money online is to download PhonePe app on mobile or PC and get going.
Due to changing times and the world going through a pandemic, our lives and day-to-day activities have become more dependent on online digital wallets like PhonePe, and Google Pay. These platforms provide better and quicker services than our regular banks and are much easier to use.
Since the past year, digital wallets have seen tremendous growth in their popularity because everyone wants to avoid physical contact while paying for bills and groceries. In addition, they are a good aid when trying to make our health a priority and even reduce the risk of our money getting stolen.
Though many people love using PhonePe apps on mobile devices, many companies and businesses like to download the PhonePe app on their Windows or Mac systems so that the company account can be accessed by multiple people when in need. If you are confused about downloading a phone application on a computer, read the full article below.
How to Download PhonePe App on Windows and Mac?
PhonePe application is available to download for free on both android and iOS devices, but did you know that you can download it on your Windows or Mac as well. Though using the PhonePe app on your mobile is more convenient and saves a lot of time, there are a lot of times when you don’t have any other option left than using it on the PC. To download the application on your Mac or Windows system, you will need the Bluestacks emulator.
#1 Bluestacks Emulator
Bluestacks is an emulator designed by a company of the same name based in America. Using an emulator like Bluestacks, you can download any application on your PC and be sure that it will run without any glitches. You can also use the Bluestacks emulator to download and install the PhonePe app on your system.
#2 System Requirements for Installing Bluestacks Emulator
OS: Windows 7 and later
RAM: Min. 4GB
Processor: AMD or Intel
Storage: Min 5GB
Updated Graphics Drivers
OS: macOS 10.12 or later
Processor: AMD or Intel Dual Core
Graphics: Intel HD 5200 or higher
HDD Space: 8GB Disk Space
Graphics Driver: with OpenGL 2.1
Power Plan: High Performance
Resolution: 1280 x 800
#3 Install Bluestacks Emulator on Your PC and Mac
Follow the steps below to download the Bluestacks emulator on your device.
- First things first, you need to install the Bluestacks emulator on your device from their official website.
- Once you are on their website, select the variant compatible with your device and download it.
- When the file gets downloaded, double click on the file you see in the notification panel and make changes to your computer.
- Allow the file to run as administrator and then accept the terms and conditions of the Bluestacks emulator file.
- Once the installation is complete, launch the application on your Windows or Mac system and get ready to use your favorite applications without any glitch.
]Note: Remember that the steps for download and installation of the bluestacks emulator are the same on both Windows and Mac systems.]
#4 Download PhonePe App Using the Bluestacks Emulator
Once you have installed and successfully run the emulator on your device, it is time to download your favorite applications, such as PhonePe, on your system. There are two ways that you can use to download the application on your device.
From the Play Store
Follow the simple steps below to download PhonePe from Blustacks using the play store.
- Launch the Bluestacks emulator on your PC.
- Once you are on the homepage, select the shop tab present at the screen’s upper-right corner.
- Enter your valid google credentials to log in to your account.
- Select next to open the Google play store on your screen.
- Type PhonePe in the search bar and hit enter.
- Start download when you get the search results on your screen.
- Once the download is complete, launch the application as you use it on your mobile phone.
Using Local Storage
To download the PhonePe application from your local storage, follow the simple steps below.
- Launch Google Chrome or any other browser on your system and type PhonePe in the search bar.
- Once you hit enter, you will receive search results on a new screen.
- Download an APK file of the application from any third-party website.
- Once your file gets downloaded, double-click on it and install the application on the bluestacks emulator.
- You can also drag the file and drop it on the homepage of the Bluestacks emulator if you are using a Mac system.
- Once the process is complete, you can use it easily on the device.
These are the simple steps that you need to follow while you try to download the PhonePe app on your Windows or Mac system. Keep in mind that when you try to use the local storage method for downloading, there are chances that your device may fall prey to the malicious viruses of the website. To avoid that, download the application from the play store.