So, are you one of those persons who spends a good amount of time going through different investment and trading websites? If yes, then you certainly must have heard about eToro. And if you’re thinking of selling some of your stocks on eToro, then we can surely help you with that. In this article, we’ll precisely tell you How To Sell On eToro?
eToro happens to be a multi-national trading and investment company that has its main attention on providing financial and copy trading solutions and services. The company is headquartered in Tel Aviv, Israel, and operates in major countries like the UK, America, and Australia. eToro was founded by Yoni Assia, Ronen Assia, and David Ring in the year 2007 and up until now is valued at $8.8 billion.
Now, when it comes to selling stocks on eToro, then it is surely not a bad idea. eToro for the last 15 years in the business has served its customers in the best way possible. So, it’s time we get into the details and find out how you can sell on eToro.
How To Sell On eToro? This Is The Easiest Way To Sell!
eToro’s main concern and priority are to make sure that their clients are operating safely and smoothly. eToro as a company is continuously adding new offerings for their customers that will provide them a better and more diversified investment experience, reachable from any place and as well on any device.
So, now that we have an idea of eToro as a trading and investment company, let’s find out the steps to how you can sell on the platform.
Follow the steps mentioned below to sell stocks on eToro.
- Go to etoro.com, and Sign In to the platform.
- On the web platform or if you’re using your mobile trading app, click or tap on your Portfolio, and select the item you wish to sell.
- Now, simply close your position, and buy something else or opt to withdraw your money.
There you go! These are a few of the steps that you need to follow in order to sell a stock on eToro.
How To Close/Sell A Position On eToro?
Follow the steps mentioned below to close/sell a position on eToro.
- Go to the eToro website and Sign In.
- Click on Portfolio to view all the instruments you are presently trading.
- Click on the appropriate instrument in order to view the breakdown into individual positions.
- Then click on the red X next to the position you want to close. (If you’re using the eToro app on your smartphone, then simply swipe left on the position you want to close and tap on the red X.)
Why Should You Choose eToro?
eToro provides its customers with certain advantages that other companies don’t. Here are some of the reasons why you should choose eToro.
- Multi-Asset Platform – eToro provides its traders and investors access to over 2000 different financial assets, that includes stocks, cryptocurrency, ETFs, Indices, currencies, and commodities, which can later be invested in both with and without any leverage.
- Low Fees And Commission – Whenever you open a long, non-leveraged position on a stock or ETF on the eToro platform, you certainly don’t pay any commission, or another way to say, is you pay 0% commission. There are actually no spreads, fees, and hidden charges.
- Free Insurance Up To 1 Million EURO/GBP/AUD – eToro has recently bought an insurance policy from none other than Lloyd’s of London, only for its customer’s interest. The insurance certainly covers up to 1 million Euro, GBP or AUD.
- Social Trading – This is one of the most important reasons why you should be a part of eToro. Joining eToro means joining over 20 million communities across 140 countries. You can connect with others through the eToro News Feed, which pretty much functions like any regular social network.
- Ready-Made Investment Portfolios- eToro offers you exclusive investment Portfolios which are also known as Smart Portfolios. These Smart Portfolios focus on original and unconventional markets, like 5G, Cloud, and many more.
- Copy Trader – This is eToro’s one of the distinctive aspect. On eToro, the customers can duplicate the trades of skillful, knowledgeable, and highly professional investors by using the CopyTrader feature. The CopyTrader displays the performance, which includes risk score, fail and success ratios, and many other things.
- Protected Funds And Personal Information – eToro keeps your funds safe in separate accounts. It also has the highest cyber security standards. So, when it comes to keeping your funds and personal information safe, eToro has got it covered.
So, now you know and have an idea of what eToro is and how it functions. You’re also aware of how to sell on eToro, especially stocks. You certainly know how to close or sell a position on eToro, and why you should stick to eToro instead of other companies. We hope that the article sufficed and was informative enough. If you liked going through the article, then do let us know. And also do not forget to give us your valuable feedback, if you think we could have added something else.