Jbl Best Bass Earphones Under Rs 1000 That All Music Lovers Need To Check Out
1 JBL C100SI In-Ear Headphones with Mic (Black)- by Jbl
Ratings:- 3.9 out of 5 stars
The new JBL C100SI earphones may be a dynamic and best ultra-lightweight. These earphones having powerful 9mm drivers deliver the feel-it-in-your-bones bass response and legendary sound quality you expect from JBL.
They’re very comfortable and feature as universal remote control where you talk and manage your calls on android and iOS devices. Superior JBL sound, with bass you can feel.
Lightweight and Comfortable JBL C100SI earphones The 3 sizes of ear tips are available you can choose a size that gives you the most comfortable listening experience even for longer listening periods.
Having One-Button Universal Remote with Mic Answer and manage your calls effortlessly, with the touch of a button.Works with android and iOS devices.
JBL C100SI In-Ear Headphone Information
- Having JBL Legendary Sound.
- Powerful 9mm drivers deliver.
- Lightweight and Comfortable with 3 sizes of ear tips are available that are included allow you to choose a size that gives you the most comfortable listening experience even for longer listening periods
- One-button universal remote with Noise cancelling microphone: Answer and manage your calls effortlessly,with the touch of a button
- Compatible With automaton and iOS devices (Mobile, Tablet, Laptop & Audio Player)
- Cable length: 1.2M
- Gold Plated 3.5mm jack with 1.2m long cable
- 1 Year Replacement warrant client Care on 1800 102 0525
- Frequency Range: 20-20kHz
- Impedance: 16±3.2 ohms
- Driver sensitivity: 100±3dBSPL, 1mW
- Maximum SPL: 5mW
2 JBL C200SI in-Ear Headphones with Mic (Mystic Blue)- by Jbl
Ratings:- 4.0 out of 5 stars The new JBL C200SI earphones is a dynamic, ultra-lightweight in-ear headphone. Having powerful 9mm drivers deliver the feel-it-in-your-bones bass response and legendary sound quality you expect from JBL.
They’re feather-light for all-day comfort. Having feature of remote control where you talk and manage your calls on Android and iOS devices.
JBL C200SI in-Ear Headphone Information
- It is having JBL legendary sound delivered through high-performance drivers which also provides deep bass to your music.
- These earphones are comfortable fit and better listening experience
- The new JBL C200si may be a excellent mixture of nice performance
- Lightweight and comfy ear tips that is out there in three sizes, provides you the most comfortable musical experience for longer listening periods
- The linear unit of 1.2 meters gives you the option of easy plug and play with great ease.
3. JBL C50HI in-Ear Headphones with Mic (Black)- by Jbl
Ratings:- 3.7 out of 5 stars
Packaging – The one surprising issue you notice once receiving this product from amazon is what lies at a lower place that packaging of Amazon could be a nice package of JBL.
JBL has not compromised on their values to provide great packaging and great sound.
When you compare the same with Mi or boat its pretty evident that there is a significant compromise on the packaging in order to probably provide a good product, but the compromise in other product department is also clear when one starts discovering other aspects of say MI and boat (Rating 5/5)
Design/Comfort – once alternative is of nice sound – its conjointly for excellent aesthetics, you probably don’t want to carry an awful product in your ear/body and only enjoy great music, isn’t it ! JBL doesn’t scotch in style even at this entry level wired electro-acoustic transducer.
Sound – In a nutshell the audio is crisp and loud.
The beauty of these headphones is you don’t have to screw those in your ear. Low frequency – 5/5, Mid/High Frequency – 4.5/5 – Voice clarity – 4/5.
We provides it 5/5 for the mike and decision quality.
Remote is of great usage, smart one button remote in same microphone housing – wonderful (Single press – Mute/start music, Double click – Next song) Overall rating – If you’re trying to find a budget smart sounding product and worth the whole you get related to – JBL C50HI is for you.
We rate these 4/5 and not many entry level headphones get past 3.5 rating from our test lab and reviewers. So go for these headphones (pick any color from 3 available).
4. JBL T160 in-Ear Headphones with Mic (Black)- by Jbl
Ratings:- 3.3 out of 5 stars
JBL T160 in-Ear Headphones are lightweight, comfortable and compact. Under the durable earpiece housing, a pair of 9mm drivers punch out some serious bass, reproducing the JBL Pure Bass sound you’ve experienced in concert halls, arenas and recording studios around the world.
In addition, the single-button remote on a tangle-free flat cable lets you control music playback, as well as answer calls on the fly with a built-in microphone.
Making the JBL T160 your everyday companion for work, at home and on the road.
JBL T160 in-Ear Headphone Information
- It having One button universal remote with Noise isolation microphone enables you to answer and manage your calls effortlessly.
- Having Compatible With Android and iOS devices (Mobile, Tablet, Laptop & Audio Player)
- The Gold Plated 3.5mm jack also ensures better Signal availability
- 1 Year Replacement Warranty
- Customer care number: 18001020525
5. JBL T210 Pure Bass in-Ear Headphones with Mic (Black)- by Jbl
Ratings:- 3.4 out of 5 stars
JBL T210 in-ear headphones are the lightweight, comfortable and compact.
A pair of 8.7mm drivers punch out some serious bass, reproducing the powerful JBL Pure Bass sound.
In addition, the single-button remote lets you control music playback, as well as answer calls on the fly with a built-in microphone, making the JBL T210 your everyday companion for work, at home and on the road.
Product Details of JBL T210 Pure Bass :
- Plug: 3.5mm
- Dynamic Driver: 8.7mm
- Frequency response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- JBL Pure Bass sound
- 1-button remote with microphone
- Tangle-free flat cable
- Metallic-finished housing
- What’s in the box:1 pair of T210 headphones, Ear tips (S, M, L), Pouch, Warning card, Warranty card
6. JBL T110 In-Ear Headphones with Mic (Black)- by Jbl
Ratings:-3.1 out of 5 stars
General Specifications of the JBL T110 Jbl best bass earphones under 1000
- Headphone cable length (m):- 111.3
- Headphone cable length (ft):- 3.65
- Headphones jack type:- 3.5 mm
- Weight (g):- 12.7
- Weight (oz):- 0.45
- Ear tip material:- Silicon
- Headphone cable length (cm):- 111.3
Audio Specifications of the JBL T110 Jbl best bass earphones under 1000:-
- Driver size (mm):- 9.0
- Number of drivers per ear:- 1.0
- Driver sensitivity at 1kHz/1mW (dB):- 96.0
- Impedance (ohms):- 16.0
Battery of the JBL T110 Jbl best bass earphones under 1000
Dynamic frequency response range (Hz)20 Hz – 20 kHz
Features of the JBL T110 Jbl best bass earphones under 1000:-
1 JBL Pure Bass Sound:- Yes
2-Button Remote/ Mic:- Yes
3-Flat Cable:- Yes
5-Speed charge:- No
6-Bulit-in Microphone:- Yes
7-Hands Free Call:- Yes
8-Siri/ Google Now:- No
7. JBL INSP100BLK Inspire In-Ear Sport Headphones (Black)- by JBL
Ratings:- 2.7 out of five stars
Lot of negativity in the reviews of the product. But in the air of negativity I saw some positivity in them. There is a detailed information about product according to the reviews of people who liked it very much. So here it goes
- Never Falls out of the ear as promised during workouts, running, etc.
- Good Bass to keep the adrenaline high, not much noise cancellation but i would call that Pro because its better to be aware of the surroundings while running rather than being totally cut-off in too high bass and noise cancellation.
- Its design is similar to Bose Mie2 (the part which goes inside the canal) which is ergonomic and doesn’t hurt much.
Sometimes I have used them for 3-5 hrs in single go without even taking them out and still no pain, sweat etc.
JBL INSP100BLK Inspire IN Earphones information
- The wire which connects to the head/case is very thin and while running it makes the clacking which is very much audible and lot might not like.
- Shipped in only single size earbuds, which might not fit to all ears. Big let down by JBL in India whereas different sizes are available in US free of cost.
- Not tangle free
Final Verdict of JBL INSP100BLK Inspire In- JBL best bass earphones under 1000:
Must buy for someone who do a lot of workouts but not for runners (see point 1 in Cons).
For runners i feel Inspire four hundred can be best.
Music lovers with sedentary lifestyle should not go for it as this product is not meant for them.
8:-(Renewed) Jbl C150Si in ear Headphones,White- by JBL best bass earphones under 1000
Ratings:-4.0 out of 5 stars
Description of(Renewed) Jbl C150Si in ear Headphones ,White:-
- High-performance drivers, Latex-free polymer sleeves Clear, powerful sound,
- Frequency range: 20Hz – 20kHz
Features & details
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested to figure and appearance like new with stripped to no signs of damage & tear; the merchandise comes with relevant accessories and is backed by a minimum six month provider backed warranty; box could also be generic
- JBL T200A RED/GREY
- 41 g
- 16.8 x 5 x 4.6 cm
Additional Information of(Renewed) Jbl C150Si in ear Headphones ,White
- ASIN: B07JDKLL5C
- Customer Reviews: 4.0 out of 5 stars 2 Reviews
- Best Sellers Rank: 56134
- Date First Available: 15 Oct 2018
- Warranty & Support
- Warranty Details: 6-month supplier-backed warranty