There are many reasons, from poor internet connection to weak signals that can interrupt your YouTube playback session. You can avoid video buffering on your iOS device if you know the easiest ways to download YouTube videos on iPhone.
Imagine you are out on a road trip, and you lose the network signals. How are you going to drive five hours straight without humming to your favorite song lyrics? If you already have YouTube videos downloaded for offline playback, you don’t have to worry, but if you don’t know how to download YouTube videos on iPhone, you need to worry.
Because of Apple’s security reasons and privacy controls, a user can face many restrictions while downloading a YouTube video. But it is not impossible to save YouTube videos for offline streaming. There are a few apps that you can install on your iOs and start saving your favorite videos.
Check out below to know more about these apps and how you can download YouTube videos on your phone using the same.
Download YouTube Videos on iPhone
Downloading Youtube videos on iPhone can be tricky as there aren’t many options available in the app store. Apple’s policy also does not allow users to install third-party apps like on Android devices. But after intense searching, we have found a method that can quickly help you download videos on your iPhone.
Download YouTube Videos on iPhone Using Documents by Readdle
Follow the steps below to download YouTube videos on your iPhone easily in a few minutes.
- Launch App Store on your device and search Documents by Readdle on it.
- Download the application and launch it on your device.
- Find the Compass icon on your screen and click on it.
- Once open, go to www.videosolo.com/online-video-downloader/
- Please copy the link of the YouTube video you want to save and paste it into the box. Then, click on the Download button to start the process.
- Once you have set the preferences from the given list of options, click on Download once again.
- Type the destination folder where you want the video to be saved.
- Once downloaded, you can find the video in the Downloads section of the app itself.
- To save the video on your iPhone, click on the video in the Downloads section and then click on the three dots right next to it.
- Select share and then find Save video from the list of options.
- Click on the option to save the video to your iPhone’s memory.
These are the steps you have to follow to download your favorite YouTube videos on your iPhone easily.
Download YouTube Videos on iPhone Using Shortcuts
You can also install the Shortcuts app from the App Store and use it to download YouTube Videos on your iPhone easily. The app is free to download, and if you follow the steps below in sequence, you can easily save YouTube videos on your phone for offline playback.
- Launch App Store on your iPhone and type Shortcuts in the search bar or click here.
- Click on Get to start the download and wait for a few seconds till the installation is complete.
- To run the application, click the share button from any of the apps and then click on More<Switch on Shortcuts.
- Open the YouTube app on your iPhone and play the video you want to download for offline streaming.
- You will find the Share option under the video playing. Click on the button and then select Shortcuts.
- Once you are done with the above step, the video will start to download. After it has downloaded, click on Save to Photo Album.
- After the video is saved, you can easily find it in your Photos folder to play without an internet connection.
These are the two easy methods that you can use to download YouTube videos on your iPhone easily. These apps are readily available to download from App Store, so you don’t have to worry whether they can run on your device or not. Let us know in the comments section below if you face any problems while trying these hacks.
Feature Image Credits: Pocket-lint